Chris Hemsworth

He just did some interviews in Aus last week on chat shows, he's looking muscular and cut, says its for an upcoming movie.

He & Liam are very popular here, they were in soap operas for years before Hollywood. There's a third brother too.

Last edited:
Reactions: johns87
I will start by saying that I am a fan of Chis Hemsworth. That body is incredible and I think he looks like a great guy all round.

I was at the movie tonight.... His acting, like everybody else in that movie, save Anthony Hopkins, was awful. But I must say that he acted very well in Star Trek.

The scene with his shirt off was the best.

I was at the movie tonight.... His acting, like everybody else in that movie, save Anthony Hopkins, was awful. But I must say that he acted very well in Star Trek.
^^^^^^^^^^^
This, though I can't speak for how well he acted in Star Trek.

There are many versions of the 'perfect' body, and Hemsworth certainly has one of them.
Fine face, too.
And he seems very likable ... almost too much so. He doesn't have any real undertone. I think that may limit him as an actor, but time will tell.

so disappointed there wasn't a sex scene, i normally don't go for muscly guys but i'd make an exception

I will start by saying that I am a fan of Chis Hemsworth. That body is incredible and I think he looks like a great guy all round.

Lmfao what acting in Star Trek he was in the movie for one scene, that's like saying Tyler Perry acted well in the movie