Chris hemsworth

he played dumb/lovable hunk in all his movies, can u think of anything else?

Red Dawn, Rush, 12 Strong, Cabin in the Woods, Star Trek, Bad Times at the El Royale, Extraction, A Perfect Getaway to name a few. You done responding to everyone with your anti-Chris venom or is this going to be a continual cycle of you constantly being wrong? Oh, btw, Chris was recently #1 on Forbes top earners. And don't bother responding to me, I don't even like the guy but it's become beyond obsession now.
 
Red Dawn, Rush, 12 Strong, Cabin in the Woods, Star Trek, Bad Times at the El Royale, Extraction, A Perfect Getaway to name a few. You done responding to everyone with your anti-Chris venom or is this going to be a continual cycle of you constantly being wrong? Oh, btw, Chris was recently #1 on Forbes top earners. And don't bother responding to me, I don't even like the guy but it's become beyond obsession now.
lol
 
5f8bd57138e958c6406beb1ec15d9fb315b4ed49.gifv
685a569ae27b25c97ee9edc9ca0dc9eea83ada8a.gifv

8331149f34eb5f74b4cab402559a6d3582e96169.gifv
b397920f728a8e05a01655bd54d693f489c50e36.gifv

9ddf92501e128b754726dc84d554847aee2eebf9.gifv
c8ea9892ec1bdd7d411737729e25f02e80dd6d9a.gifv
ea67a448a233f1d753ce64ce4483b379dad0864f.gifv
070cc96a3739b63026cc59792cce57de86c02f83.gifv
e5f4db125b14ccab70f7b9e3ad32b6a634fecbf6.gifv
7043bd549d0a108d58fe7f5603f9c3fe8ac84e31.gifv

tumblr_pkf5pwtMp51ty8mi0o1_400.gifv
tumblr_pkf5pwtMp51ty8mi0o2_400.gifv

tumblr_pkf5pwtMp51ty8mi0o3_r1_400.gifv
tumblr_pkf5pwtMp51ty8mi0o4_r2_400.gifv

THAT ASS!!!
tumblr_pj4v7slTKe1y1nbhso1_1280.png
tumblr_pooeeo4NGT1vzo52w_1280.jpg
tumblr_pmwb92CfnE1qelb9co1_400.gifv
tumblr_pmwb92CfnE1qelb9co2_400.gifv

tumblr_pmwb92CfnE1qelb9co3_400.gifv
tumblr_pmwb92CfnE1qelb9co4_400.gifv
Ugh, he gives such Big Bottom energy. I would eat that hole for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks in between!
 
Red Dawn, Rush, 12 Strong, Cabin in the Woods, Star Trek, Bad Times at the El Royale, Extraction, A Perfect Getaway to name a few. You done responding to everyone with your anti-Chris venom or is this going to be a continual cycle of you constantly being wrong? Oh, btw, Chris was recently #1 on Forbes top earners. And don't bother responding to me, I don't even like the guy but it's become beyond obsession now.

He's so TINY in Cabin in the Woods. I'd almost forgotten non-jacked Chris
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bigfos
Just watched Thor Ragnarok and I have to admit if I had to choose between him and the other Chris’ I’d have to go with Hemsworth. I don’t know why but I just feel like he’s the most fun out of him, Pratt, and Evans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Antoniooo
Just watched Thor Ragnarok and I have to admit if I had to choose between him and the other Chris’ I’d have to go with Hemsworth. I don’t know why but I just feel like he’s the most fun out of him, Pratt, and Evans.
He is family man, funny and charming person I ever known that’s why I fall for him