6
6434781
Guest
the mustache is giving such hard core daddy vibes please fuck me
I swear this man spends 33% of his life in a wetsuit.
That dick bounce!
i cant explain it but his nose is so sexyBeard Porn
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i cant explain it but his nose is so sexy
When you that fine...just let loose lmao. I approve of his freenessI swear he spends 90% of it freeballing too. Seriously, nearly all of his pics he hasn't been wearing underwear hence why they're so damn hot. He always walks around with the top of his ass peaking out, bulge in full view, his v-lines going right down so low but just not enough.
It turns me the fuck on, it's a low-key fetish I have and Chris just does it constantly.
Honestly it depends on the photos for me. Sometimes photos his feet don’t look bad and others I’m like huh should’ve gotten a better angle.His everything is sexy.. well, with the exception of his big toes nails.. they freak me out.
![]()
But people in this thread are like “He HaS a SmALL PeNiS”
That isn't proof of anything though.But people in this thread are like “He HaS a SmALL PeNiS”
What do you need as proof? You can see his bulge very clearly in it!That isn't proof of anything though.
I mean, I legit don't care if he has a micropenis, but that gif doesn't prove or disprove how big he is.
Then ignore them as the wise old saying goes one picture is worth a thousand words.But people in this thread are like “He HaS a SmALL PeNiS”
I think the issue is people are going to both extremes.
I really don't think he's got some sort of gigantic 9+inches dick just because he's hot and tall. He would be a little bit more of a shower.
Do I think it's smaller than 5 inches, or worse 4 (or worser lol)? No I don't think so.
If it's 5-7 inches erected, he's still relatively hung, if it's more.... good for him, but I doubt lol.
Some people talk as if he had a vagina instead. Let's not.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.