Chris Perfetti

He most certainly is not, lol. He has gone through lengths to keep his personal life & sexuality out of the public.
Just because he's not shouting it from the rooftops or grand marshal of a pride parade doesn't mean he's hiding anything.

He most certainly is not, lol. He has gone through lengths to keep his personal life & sexuality out of the public.
You realize that just by living his life, he is out. People are not required to make a press statement regarding who they are fucking. He literally just won an lgbt award and spoke about being in the community.

Just because he's not shouting it from the rooftops or grand marshal of a pride parade doesn't mean he's hiding anything.
Exactly, and if you look at the post I’m commenting on, OP said “He is OPENLY gay.” I never said he wasn’t gay, but merely saying he is not anywhere near open about it.

Exactly, and if you look at the post I’m commenting on, OP said “He is OPENLY gay.” I never said he wasn’t gay, but merely saying he is not anywhere near open about it.
Just stop