Chris Wilson

D

deleted13508171

1710424759436.png

I want to fucking ruin him, I’d make him stand force the shirt and underwear off bend him over halfway feel his pecs and abs while he’s bent from behind, grab his neck and cover his mouth while I slap his cheeks and finger that ass then finally grabbing his slutty hips and pounding him mercilessly. I’d grab his jiggling dick to let him know I’m in control force my fingers in his mouth during sex and force him to stand upright again against a wall so I can lick his pecs and stomach then turn him around and bite his neck as I grasp his ass cheeks and go at it rough again

hrose_3

Superior Member
Media
Quick question, in the pov video where he is fcking the girl from behind… you see a tattoo on his leg that I’m not seeing in photos? Can someone verify?
It's not Chris. That was my mistake previously. I had sent out a couple videos and accidently copied that video into the crop of files and now it's getting passed around as Chris Wilson's.
Snapchat-68647213.png

The content creator with the leg tattoo goes by the name of AceGio. He does got a great dick tho :p