Chris zylka ( paris fiancé )

He is another level of hot in my opinion. AND I know he is “straight” but currently watching his new interview on YouTube on the Ned’s Declassified Podcast Survival Guide and if I didn’t “know” better, he looks, acts and sounds like he is gay or at the very least bi. Wonder if that side of him will ever come out?

Reactions: silvin
He is another level of hot in my opinion. AND I know he is “straight” but currently watching his new interview on YouTube on the Ned’s Declassified Podcast Survival Guide and if I didn’t “know” better, he looks, acts and sounds like he is gay or at the very least bi. Wonder if that side of him will ever come out?
He's looking exactly like Avicii

Reactions: randomphotog

He could be bi. But who knows.

Also the title of this thread needs to be updated lol. It's so old now. Paris is married and even has a kid now.

Reactions: randomphotog