Chriss_wade Shaggy

quantum

Superior Member
Media
I unsubscribed. He just posts the same exact dick shots every week. He did start doing more collabs, but it wasn't really enough to keep me subscribed... Personally wish he did more ass stuff but he was weird about showing hole or being perceived as anything except a top.

dontcallmemrtibbs

Superior Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I unsubscribed. He just posts the same exact dick shots every week. He did start doing more collabs, but it wasn't really enough to keep me subscribed... Personally wish he did more ass stuff but he was weird about showing hole or being perceived as anything except a top.
This.
His collabs are amazing, but the solo stuff gets a little pointless after a while.

Reactions: n0kiaX and quantum

IsaacLandon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And trust. His shit of isn’t worth it anymore. He used to be supreme. He’s trash now. Bore af

just stick to his Twitter tbh
Ehh, I don't think so. People come and go and change all the time. It's no one's business but his. If you don't like it, watch something else. No one is entitled to another person's body or the content they choose to make. That's how I see it. And before you think that was a personal attack, relax, it wasn't.

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
Ehh, I don't think so. People come and go and change all the time. It's no one's business but his. If you don't like it, watch something else. No one is entitled to another person's body or the content they choose to make. That's how I see it. And before you think that was a personal attack, relax, it wasn't.
Begging followers to send money to some random account and using his cock to get votes for some samara lookin bitch isn’t fuckin content.

also. Cosplay photos (maybe lucky to get 5 photos)… after he used to do full on roleplay videos and 6 posts regularly with all kinds of variety in his content to going weeks where it’s simply just standing in a different costume is exactly as I said “not worth it anymore”

nor did I imply I was entitled to his body, I’ve simply offered clear indications of a dramatic decline in the quality of the product he offers for people’s money. Hmmm.

Reactions: HeartOfIce90

IsaacLandon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Begging followers to send money to some random account and using his cock to get votes for some samara lookin bitch isn’t fuckin content.

also. Cosplay photos (maybe lucky to get 5 photos)… after he used to do full on roleplay videos and 6 posts regularly with all kinds of variety in his content to going weeks where it’s simply just standing in a different costume is exactly as I said “not worth it anymore”

nor did I imply I was entitled to his body, I’ve simply offered clear indications of a dramatic decline in the quality of the product he offers for people’s money. Hmmm.
Well I seemed to tickle a nerve, huh? To be honest, I don't care at all. It's his life. I don't care about the quality of his content nor how he dictates his prices for it. If you have an issue with it, take it up with him. I don't know what to tell you lol.

upandabout31

Superior Member
Media
tbh why is he promoting that one person so much? he wants to hit that bad me thinks
I don’t get why someone wants to hitup someone looking like samara from the ring. Cute ass but damn it’s too much and on top of it trying to get us to send money to pay some girls rent… lmao… how déclassé!