Christian Styles

I am keen to get a video Christian Styles did with Rhyheim but I have never subscribed to onlyfans. It says a subscription to his OF page costs $9.99 per month. Do I then pay extra for the media clip and if so, how much? And can I download it?
 
He's joined Chaturbate. Watched like a show he did lasting several hours last night. He came multiple times and used a dildo. His ability to take a massive dildo was pretty impressive.
Came across as very likable and sweet kid - chatted to everyone and was very thankful for tips, didn't beg or demand.
He's 5 foot 6, I had no idea he was that little.
He said he was into fisting.
Lots of people tried to compliment him by saying he had a 'dad bod' which clearly offended him (understandably so!), he said he has gained weight recently because of new anti-depressants he is on.
He said his mum is his biggest fan and supportive of his porn career.
An enjoyable guy to watch. I got the impression that underneath the porn veneer he is a very vulnerable.
 
It doesn't surprise me that he stuggles with Mental health issues, he's two of the main demographics that depression does affect being male and gay. But also it's rampant in the adult entertainment world. Alot of these OF models either look dead behind the eyes or you can see them craving the validation from a scene partner this being the vibe I get from him. One hopes he's getting some other form of support rather than masking the situation with antidepressants. Maybe taking some time out of this line of work.
 
  • Like
Reactions: matsudaseiko
He's joined Chaturbate. Watched like a show he did lasting several hours last night. He came multiple times and used a dildo. His ability to take a massive dildo was pretty impressive.
Came across as very likable and sweet kid - chatted to everyone and was very thankful for tips, didn't beg or demand.
He's 5 foot 6, I had no idea he was that little.
He said he was into fisting.
Lots of people tried to compliment him by saying he had a 'dad bod' which clearly offended him (understandably so!), he said he has gained weight recently because of new anti-depressants he is on.
He said his mum is his biggest fan and supportive of his porn career.
An enjoyable guy to watch. I got the impression that underneath the porn veneer he is a very vulnerable.

What's his chaturbate nick?
 
He's joined Chaturbate. Watched like a show he did lasting several hours last night. He came multiple times and used a dildo. His ability to take a massive dildo was pretty impressive.
Came across as very likable and sweet kid - chatted to everyone and was very thankful for tips, didn't beg or demand.
He's 5 foot 6, I had no idea he was that little.
He said he was into fisting.
Lots of people tried to compliment him by saying he had a 'dad bod' which clearly offended him (understandably so!), he said he has gained weight recently because of new anti-depressants he is on.
He said his mum is his biggest fan and supportive of his porn career.
An enjoyable guy to watch. I got the impression that underneath the porn veneer he is a very vulnerable.
what is his user??
 
He's joined Chaturbate. Watched like a show he did lasting several hours last night. He came multiple times and used a dildo. His ability to take a massive dildo was pretty impressive.
Came across as very likable and sweet kid - chatted to everyone and was very thankful for tips, didn't beg or demand.
He's 5 foot 6, I had no idea he was that little.
He said he was into fisting.
Lots of people tried to compliment him by saying he had a 'dad bod' which clearly offended him (understandably so!), he said he has gained weight recently because of new anti-depressants he is on.
He said his mum is his biggest fan and supportive of his porn career.
An enjoyable guy to watch. I got the impression that underneath the porn veneer he is a very vulnerable.
Yeah I was surprised how nice he was. And not in a nice hey I want your money sort of way, just actually a decent guy
 
  • Like
Reactions: hunter1958
I am keen to get a video Christian Styles did with Rhyheim but I have never subscribed to onlyfans. It says a subscription to his OF page costs $9.99 per month. Do I then pay extra for the media clip and if so, how much? And can I download it?
Can somebody answer this? Does Christian charge PPV for his videos, or is the only fee for subscribing?