He immigrated to Canada by marrying a guy only to leave him 1 year later...he’s absolute scum. Loads of better hearted bears out there to fantasize about gents.
I know this is a really old post, but looks like he's securing another green card, but for America this time. He proposed to his bf.

Reactions: Kk_666
Y'all are reaching I swear...
Yeah hopefully we are really reaching, because I'd hate for it to be true. But apparently it's happened before. England to Canada, now Canada to America, also he's the one that proposed so.....

He's a huge party gay so it makes sense to want to live in America and all the prides he goes to in different cities. (But I hope you're right and we're just reaching.)

Reactions: Kk_666
Yeah hopefully we are really reaching, because I'd hate for it to be true. But apparently it's happened before. England to Canada, now Canada to America, also he's the one that proposed so.....

He's a huge party gay so it makes sense to want to live in America and all the prides he goes to in different cities. (But I hope you're right and we're just reaching.)
He has a reaaaally nice job, a nice passport, and lots of connections, so believe me, obtaining a long-term visa/green card is the least of his concerns, no one with all that privilege is that desperate for a green card :/

He has a reaaaally nice job, a nice passport, and lots of connections, so believe me, obtaining a long-term visa/green card is the least of his concerns, no one with all that privilege is that desperate for a green card :/
Oh didn't know all that. I just thought he was a well known circuit/party queen. I would never hope for anyone's downfall, and i wish them the best, but I will be very surprised if it lasts. Again I HOPE it's just reaching but he doesn't strike me as the commitment type, just from going off his social media posts.

Jesus Christ this made me instantly hard

This man is incredible
Really??? I mean …. Seriously? The guy is morbidly obese! There’s nothing attractive about this picture. And he’s a horrible person too.

Really??? I mean …. Seriously? The guy is morbidly obese! There’s nothing attractive about this picture. And he’s a horrible person too.
Are you just finding out that different people find different things attractive?