- Joined
- Oct 1, 2007
- Posts
- 5,607
- Media
- 2
- Likes
- 82,549
- Points
- 868
- Location
- United States
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
Hot af, dude.New here but I've been posting on other sites for years. I'm glad to see some chubby love here!
![]()
MarvelousAZ BOOTY HMU BIG DICK TOPS❤
I'm not thin, so I don't know if I count as a chaser. I have a naturally wide frame, so if I lose too much weight, I look bony.
Anyway, I've always had a major thing for big guys. I can't fully explain what it is, but big bellies, boobs, and butts get me going hard. One of my best buddies in the past was a fat guy with a long, fat dick. The pictures in this thread give me a semi.
One thing I really love is feeling a big belly bouncing on my forehead when I suck cock.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.