Circumcision Styles? Post pics

debeli

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must investigate this further.

OT:
"After hospital circumcision, the foreskin may be used in biomedical research,[75] consumer skin-care products,[76] skin grafts,[77][78][79] or β-interferon-based drugs.[80] In parts of Africa, the foreskin may be dipped in brandy and eaten by the patient, eaten by the circumciser, or fed to animals."

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to retain my frenulum and have enough skin to cover most of the head when pulling it up, but to stay off the head when not touching it.
And I want to remove some of the outer skin (inner if needed).
Is this possible at all? ;)

You can. Look up David Cornell. He specializes in custom circumcisions like the one you want.

Reactions: CircSexual

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
take a look and you tell me, i never knew there was a "type"

From what i can see in those pictures I'd would think it is possible that you were not circumcised, unless you know for a fact that you were. It looks like you have a very short foreskin but it is intact, no real evidence of a scar and what you might think is a scar is really the band at the end of the foreskin. If you do know that you were cut i'd say that would probably qualify as low and tight/moderate. A few more pictures would help or some info if you know it.

Reactions: Ozwombat

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
i think it is possible...I like the way it looks any how...I noticed many European descent guys have the extra skin...but are still considered cut?

I'm not sure if I understand the question, but one difference between French (and probably European in general) circumcisions and American ones is that there is less of the former mucus membrane visible - and often none at all. I think this is what is called low (whereas Americans tend to be high).

gerrard87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No idea what type of circumcision I have!

Is there a page where i can look which style i have?!

Thanks

Reactions: 4496721
S

SirConcis

wild boy: you have a hight circumcision. the scar is far below the rim of head (when dick is up).

And I'd say you are at least between moderate and tight. One would have to see a truly flaccid pic, and feel the tightness of shaft skin when totally hard to really gauge.

vindicator

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
No idea what type of circumcision I have!

Is there a page where i can look which style i have?!

Thanks

I would say low and tight as well. You dont have much inner foreskin let after you were cut. How does it feel now?

Heres a link to the different styles:
CIRCLIST - Styles & Results

D_Jimmy Jammer

Sexy Member
Media
I don't really take part in the circumcised vs uncircumcised 'debate' (I have posted a general comment somewhere.) It's always seemed trivial to me. But when I looked at the site Vindicator's post links to I was suddenly struck by the weirdness of circumcision. It does seem unnecessary (except in certain obvious situations, e.g. phimosis) and it does look like ritualistic disfigurement.
I'm cut and have never been remotely troubled by that.
I'm still not troubled but I do feel something and I'm a little more open to the argument that it shouldn't happen, at least as a matter of course - though, as I understand it, it's much less common these days, anyway.
I'll not be pursuing restoration (yet.) :tongue:

Last edited:

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: DildoShwaggins