Click Bate

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason couldn't wrap his brain around what had happened to his neighbor.

Unbeknownst to his hapless neighbor, Jason was a special investigator. His specialty was the deep black market tech marketplace, and he'd been tracking down a number of leads for months -- some of them for nearly three years -- until finally he had found an unusual set of connections.

Like everyone else, he had been working from home during the seemingly endless quarantine, and like everyone else, he ordered a ton of stuff online rather than go out; unlike everyone else, a lot of what he ordered would end up labeled and documented in an evidence locker someplace in DC.

Three separate tech heists over the last eight years had seemingly nothing in common. A genius MIT advanced engineering and robotics graduate never showed for his doctoral dissertation and apparently disappeared, along with the contents of his laboratory, all of it based around flexible control systems and expandable robotic helpers. A van full of stem cell tissue experiments disappeared during a routine transfer. And finally, an entire warehouse full of experimental drugs had gone up in smoke, but by chance a nearby security camera spotted an unmarked truck about 20 minutes prior to an explosion that started a fire. Jason's team had been the ones who spotted minor clues in the details that suggested collaboration, but they'd had a tough time finding proof until Jason stumbled across this link for POFTACORP PLEASURE PRODUCTS, which promised an unheard of state-of-the-art extreme sexual experience.

Jason was the one who'd worked out that the name was Romanian in origin and that most of the terrible marketing copy had been run through google translate a few times. That was enough to get the paperwork rolling, and soon he found himself ordering the stuff. How many folks get to order $10k worth of crazy sex toys for work?

If he could link this stuff to the stolen tech, well, that would be well worth it -- those crimes were worth millions. At worst, they figured they'd be able to shut down some dangerous black market sex trade.

But if he was honest, the idea of any of that stuff being real -- the absurd promises of unparalleled pleasure, mind-melting orgasms, and lasting enhancement effects -- was a turn on. Jason was all about intellect in his everyday life -- so his fantasies often involved being dumbed down, or mind-controlled. Transformed into a mindless creature driven only by pleasure. Free of the endless mental efforts and emotional rollercoasters and unwanted insights of his own life, and ruled by his body. Even as he placed the order, he considered whether he might be tempted to test the products before handing them off to the lab.

He shuddered....but he also found himself springing wood.

Sigh. Poor Andy, a victim of damaged paperwork thanks to the passing hurricane. And then a victim of experimental tech.

Fuck, he was kinda cute normally but....shit, that oversized mutant cock of his was amazing to see.

No, he should be calling an ambulance, shouldn't he? Or phoning this in to HQ?

First aid. That's what was needed. Andy had a little light returning to his glazed eyes, even as his body *still* twitched a little, as if leftover commands were being processed from a queue. But freed of the wicked devices, he was calming down.

Jason would wait, he thought, until he had a better sense of how his poor neighbor was doing. Aside from the obvious huge club in his pants, Andy seemed physically intact -- though his ravaged ass and mouth might tell a different story, much less his freakish cock... which still throbbed with slowly fading need.

The products had been real. But Andy, unaware, had somehow used them....wrongly. And wound up with a two-foot-long dick and came fairly close to being sealed forever into a self-pleasure cycle. Jason needed to find out whether Andy's mind was okay. Because if he had to call an ambulance, then there would be repercussions that included possibly blowing Jason's cover.

A soft moan, almost a whine, escaped Andy's stretched lips and he groggily started to blink....

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason tensed up, then forced himself to relax. The door had shut behind him, and he'd disabled the webcams. The bad guys didn't know he was here.

94 hours connected. God, what could that have *done* to him? Aside from the improbably massive dick, ruined ass and mouth, and likely dehydration, that is. Every muscle on Andy's body was somehow slightly more pronounced, though he was by no means bulky -- he just looked pumped, and ripped. And helpless.

Andy moaned and blinked as though coming out of a deep trance. Jason hadn't untied him fully, yet, just removed the probes and cock device. For a moment, Jason wasn't sure he should even be here, but there was a danger to Andy if he was still under; he might subject himself to more from the fiendish devices, and it might actually kill him. Or worse, leave him a vegetable. No, he should stay and see if he could assess Andy's condition.

"muhhh," Andy wheezed. He blinked stupidly, eyes slightly out of sync, and cast his gaze around trying to focus. Finally he spotted Jason, and with an obvious effort of will, he somehow seemed to recognize him. "J-j-jaaaason?"

Fuck, his neighbor couldn't look any sexier, any more helpless, than he did looking up at him with those confused doe-eyes, while trussed after a thorough fucking. So wanton and needy... No! Focus!

"Hey, Andy. You okay buddy?"

"Wha...what are doing. You. I mean..." he was slurring and clearly struggling.

"I found you like this, man."

"Wha??? Oh shiiiii---" he said, finally seeming to come to his senses.

"Yeah."

"Shit! Oh my god I'm so embarrassed...."

"Hey, it's cool. I got those ...things... out of you. But..."

"Oh FUCK what the hell?"

"Yeah...."

"Shit, my cock..is that REAL?"

"Looks like it." The cock in question was still half-hard, and probably all of 20 inches long. When Andy instinctively moved to cover his shame, he realized he couldn't move his arms either.

"Fuck....this is so messed up....did you tie me up?"

"No, I found you like this after you didn't answer your door and I heard moaning."

"D'you think you can untie me? And maybe toss me a blanket or something?"

"uh, sure, hang on."

A few minutes later, Jason had freed Andy from the remaining restraints, and wrapped the distraught young man up in a robe. He was eating a pop tart and drinking a bit glass of orange juice, hopefully to even out his blood sugar a bit. Andy had inhaled the first one and the first glass of juice, but after 90 hours, that was to be expected.

"So do you want me to call someone, or--"

"No! God, this is so embarrassing -- but no, please."

"What *happened* to you?"

"I must have drunk-ordered some kind of high-end sex machine, and I was bored and stupid, and tried it." Andy tenderly touched his massive schlong. "I don't even....I can't believe THIS."

"Yeah."

"I'm so sorry to have involved you, man. But...You probably saved my life. I mean, fuck, you've seen it all now."

"Understatement there."

"Tell me about it. Ugh." He sighed. "I guess I'll tell you what I can remember, but things got hazy after a certain point.

Twenty minutes later, Jason was up to speed -- and he'd left NOTHING out. It was like he couldn't stop himself talking about it, and somehow he trusted Jason. But Andy had unconsciously begun to stroke his massive meat under the robe at least twice before he caught himself and apologized.

"I mean I knew it was doing something to me, but I couldn't help myself. And now I have the biggest cock known to man. I'm a freak!" he wailed.

"Whoa dude, calm down if you can," Jason replied. "Let's take it one thing at a time. You felt compelled to use the devices, and then woke up to the additional stuff. Someone had to have come and put them on you."

And if we can figure who THAT is, we have a proper lead!

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"All I can remember is a vague sense that something was delivered. The webcams, the big box," he said, wearily. "Oh! And a different cocksleeve! And the mouthpiece!"

"Wait, so they weren't part of the original kit? Do you have the original packing stuff?"

A quick rummage around -- made more difficult by the foot and a half of oversized phallus getting in Andy's way as he moved around the place -- and Andy guessed that it was carted away by whoever had dropped off the new stuff.

Meanwhile, Jason was examining the other large box. It was roughly the size of a dorm fridge or kegerator; two hoses attached to the top, with valves, and a standard electrical plug secured it to the wall. Jason took the precaution of unplugging it, just in case.

"What is that thing?" Andy asked. "I'm pretty sure it was feeding me something and... well, extracting something."

"Yeah," Jason said.

"Can we look inside? I'm kind of afraid to know what sick shit they were doing to me...fuck, I should probably go to a hospital!"

"Calm down. Yeah, let's look first," Jason said. He took several photos with his mobile, just in case, and then found what he guessed was a release for the door. Sure enough, the doorplate opened, and inside was some *seriously* advanced looking machinery, as well as two stacked containers separated by some space-age-gadget. Something was pumped from the bottom tank and something filled the top tank, based on the hoses attached. He sniffed the output hose and it smelled like a vanilla milkshake; he wasn't about to sniff the other, but it lacked any trace of fecal matter one might expect, given where the hose was attached.

"Holy fuck, that was filling me up and sucking me out and that's SOOO gross...." Andy seemed on the verge of panic, and he stagged back to the bed and collapsed into it. He looked down at his chest, at his distended, swollen nipples. "Fuck, were they on my nipples too?"

"Those came off easily," Jason said, offhandedly. "The other ones were a bit more complicated." His attention was focused on the device. If he guessed correctly, it had flushed a fair amount of nutrients into Andy, and extracted waste, which was likely processed or at least the fluid extracted.... it would likely have needed a refill eventually, but was probably meant to keep the attached person alive, at least, while being sexually overwhelmed. He'd need to get some samples of whatever they were feeding Andy, because there HAD to be something in it capable of growing his dick that way....

"I can't believe you rescued me," Andy said. "I'm never ordering anything online again....SHIT"

"Shit what," Jason said, still photographing the device.

"I'm getting hard again," Andy said. "And it kind of hurts. Making me dizzy."

"Huh," Jason said, swimming the phone around to record it. For evidence....

Up and up, the stiffening mega-cock rose, plumping up and lengthening in truly awesome slow motion. Andy's face looked white and he leaned back on his elbows as his cock drew blood from the rest of him in a dire bid to inflate further.

"Oh god help me," Andy said weakly. Jason was tempted -- but he needed this evidence.

"What's going on, tell me what you're feeling."

"What does it fucking LOOK like? MY giant dick is boning up!" Andy said sharply, between hoarse breaths. Finally it reached full mast, and Andy looked drugged again -- probably because the blood had left his brain for exciting new places. He moaned, and reached for it with his left hand, only to collapse to his back without both arms holding him up. Thicker than a warehouse club jar of peanut butter, and about 32 inches in length, including a head the size of a kid's fireman's helmet, the gargantuan appendage far outstripped any human penis on record, and to do so, it seemed to sap the life out of poor Andy, who could barely lift his arms to stroke it.

"Fuck, my balls hurt," Andy moaned, and sure enough, they were similarly oversized, each already the size of a shot-put ball and continuing to swell even larger. His abused nut sack was covered in stretch marks and it was struggling to keep up. Andy's arms flailed and then he seemed on the verge of passing out just as the orbs grew visibly larger in four throbbing pulses.

"Stop filming this and help me," the poor boy gasped. "I'm gonna pass out if I can't get rid of this...."

Fuck, he was right. Sticking the phone on the desk at an angle he *hoped* could capture what was going to happen, Jason scanned the room and found a plastic waste bin and a bottle of regular old name brand lube.

"I'm only doing this to help you," Jason said, for the record, looking at his phone. But he was also enormously turned on. The scent of the mega-dong was intoxicating up close, intensely male and musky, but also clean and sexy. "You okay with this?"

"Yes please, please, just help me get this fucker to blow so I don't pass out!"

Jason nodded, squirted a large dollop of the lube onto both hands, and began to stroke.

Jesus, it almost immediately throbbed and plumped a little further. Andy gasped and wiggled. Jason grimly returned to his task, applying firm pressure with both hands as he stroked and poor Andy made hot little noises, helpless to do anything but react. Finally, he saw the enormous balls pull up tight and the colossal dick rear up -- and he could actually SEE the enormous cum-shot, as if in slow motion, travel the length of the shaft and blast out of the angry red head. He barely got the trashcan into the path, and collected what he could (and dodged at least some of the blast himself). Ten, twelve, fifteen, sixteen shots, each of them a torrential blast of jizz, were captured in the plastic wastebasket, and there was probably at least a cup and a half of thick man-juice in there, even before Jason milked out the last few drops. Andy passed out at some point during the process and didn't see his dick begin to droop again.

"Poor kid," Jason said, absentmindedly licking the cum off his hand. "No wonder he's exhausted...."

FUCK what had he just done? He looked at his cum-covered hand left hand, and at his less-cum-covered right one, and realized he'd just licked some other guy's cum off his own hand. It was almost surprisingly sweet, almost like a vanilla shake...

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jesus, that was a lot of cum. No wonder, with that stuff having been pumped through poor Andy for over 90 hours... god, he'd been at it for over 3 days!

Jason could see the effects first hand; even soft, nearly a foot and a half of fat cock lay there, waiting to spring back to life. Andy's enormous balls had been nearly baseball-sized but had drained off a bit, though they still gave jumbo eggs cause to be envious. He was tempted to measure the sheer amount of jizz that had made it into the trash can, but for a truly accurate reading, he'd need get all of it -- not only was there stuff already in the trashcan (mostly tissues floating bloated and sad in the goo), but probably a quarter of the boy batter had splattered elsewhere.

Jason took another moment to make sure the risk was minimized -- none of the computer parts of bizarre mechanisms were plugged in.

He'd have to wash up, and he really wanted to let the boy sleep. He found the linen closet and grabbed some towels, and left them on Andy's bed. Then he rummaged in the kitchen drawers and found a gallon bag for each of the sex toys. It would be safer to keep them with him, rather than leave them alone with Andy. Andy'd probably sleep for a while, but just in case, Jason locked the door behind him, grabbing Andy's keys from the hook in the entryway.

Luckily he hadn't had far to go, because the mirror in his own bathroom left him shocked -- he was covered in crusty goo, and the slightly vanilla milkshake smell was growing stronger as it soaked into his t-shirt. He tossed the toys onto his table, and headed for the shower.

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Absolutly love this!!!! Hope to see more soon!
Wanna see Jason lick some more and get addicted hahaha!
Considering Andy is now an out of control horny guy. Where his body aches for something to probe his prostate and closest thing may be Jason. And Jason is getting arroused and even a secret kink for tied up guys. Maybe Jason tricks Andy to riding the machine again and getting more "vanilla milkshake" for testing and to record.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unbeknownst to Jason, things were already in motion.

While he'd been smart to pop the devices into zip bags, he hadn't been as smart as Andy about stowing them inside something capable of disrupting a signal. Worse, he had ingestied some of the nutrient shake that had been keeping Andy alive for days. And thus, he'd made two critical mistakes before you even factor in other environmental matters.

See, Andy was just a run of the mill guy with a PC.

Jason's work required beefier computers, and so did his gaming hobby. And while his work laptop was tightly protected and locked down securely, his home machine was not -- worse, he'd temporarily disabled some of his usual protocols for a troubleshooting task. He was still well defended from routine attacks but not so much from an attack vvector tuned to piggyback a stanard bluetooth signal.

It was childs play for the advanced capture tech to grab his keyboard's signal and worm into his laptop -- almost no trouble at all, after that, to trick the system into letting it connect. And soon,enough, that PC was in on the game as well. First, it restored from a backup in Andy's system. Implanted deep within Andy was a temporarily disabled node that interfaced with the toys and the maintenance unit.

Then, the program began to dismantle the laptop's security, soon breaking the encryption and acquiring Jason's password keeper's contents.

This was accomplished by the time Jason had fully disrobed, and he never noticed it. soon all the household systems, webcams, etc. were captured, and it began to hack into the work PC as well.

Meanwhile, in the shower, Jason found himself distracted by recurring waking thoughts about what he'd seen, what had happened to Andy. Sabotage was his first thought. Probably some virtual enemy's idea of a fitting punishment.

But man, that massive dick really wouldn't go away. His memory consumed him, replaying for all the senses.

He felt his own arousal begin to play through his systems -- temporary and relentless in equal measure, driving his blood and energy into one location.

His own, slightly above average, pecker began to harden....

.....and kept getting harder, painfully so. In fact, it almost looked like he ws harder and longer than usual..

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason stroked himself quickly to full erection in the shower. In fact, it barely took three strokes to bring him to the edge.

Man, I am on the edge right now, he thought. Fuck, that cock was so huge and his...his cum tasted so good. Jason had rarely enjoyed the taste of jizz, but that’s because it didn’t taste like that.

The shower gel and shampoo would have to wait. He began attacking his own cock desperately, not really registering that he was using both hands — it was already girthier and a bit longer, but he chalked up the increased sensation to his level of arousal. He hadn’t used the toys, after all.

it was only a blissful minute or two before he was pounding his cock through his hands and moaning, and then firing off shot after shot of thick cum — and without thinking, he brought his hand up and eagerly lapped up the stuff on his left hand, before the shower could rinse it. It still tasted vaguely of Andy’s vanilla shake. Or perhaps everything would taste like that until he brushed his teeth.

it’s remarkable how much our brains allow us to rationalize away rather than face reality. In Jason’s case, he had gone from a solid 7.5 inches to nearly 9. That was a pretty big jump, to say nothing of the wider girth (which had added a half inch to his thickness) or larger and heavier balls he now possessed. His brain convinced him he was just caught up in the moment. Even though he had pretty clear proof something else was going on.

in truth, there was something in poor Andy’s jism, and now maturing in his own balls, that made the consumer a bit more malleable, mentally. Not much, but enough to help him ignore inconvenient or alarming things.

He felt better after that cum shot, and returned to a more standard shower effort, despite feeling a little sad about the cum that had rinsed down the drain.

Jason finished his shower and dried off, staring at himself in the mirror. His dark brown hair was messy but fashionable (or had been before the lockdown, he was due for a trim), and his body was decent enough. In fact, it looked like his gym efforts were finally paying off.

He wasn’t entirely wrong about that, but the “vanilla shake” was already working through his system and would soon speed his development. Already his abs were firmer, and his glutes tighter. Given he started off reasonably fit, it had a very nice effect.

“Right,” he said, sliding his fresh boxers over his firm backside, and tucking his fatter,longer, soft cock into the pouch. “Let’s see what those toys are all about....”

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now, it's fair to say that Jason was a sensible guy -- you don't get hired for what he did without having SOME common sense -- but he was also clearly under the influence. And as he'd soon find out, in way deeper than he imagined.

In fact, he was already beginning to fall prey to the same pattern as his hapless neighbor.

You know, the one with the massive dick, lying passed out and hunky and helpless next door.

Jason had started idly stroking his pecker without even realizing it as he picked up the gallon bag and began, almost clinically, to examine the anal probe with curiosity that went a bit beyond professional.

It was definitely high tech, with what appeared to be a glossy surface, sheer but for the faint seams striping the whole unit. It looked pristine, but the bag had some sticky moisture in it -- much less than you'd expect, given where it had been. It was hard to reconcile with the massive probe he'd pulled out, which was damn near as long as the....

Oh my, there it was -- looking for all the world like an ordinary, if classy, dick pump. It had the same space grey plastic as the anal probe, but it also had a silicon anus on one end.

He stared at these things, and at the USB dongle, for some time. Perhaps if he didn't plug it in, he wouldn't have the same issue as Andy.

It never occurred to Jason that the devices were bluetooth enabled, nor that they'd already coopted his PC, nor that they'd begun to adapt their interface for him.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about this. Part of him was grossed out, but also turned on, by the idea of using these things, since he knew he hadn't cleaned them, and Andy certainly hadn't. But his dick -- as always -- was ready to call the shots.

In fact, it seemed really, really excited about the idea. It was already on its way to full erection, and he was still absentmindedly stroking it. Just thinking about Andy's mega-cock had him boned up beyond all records, and he felt massive.

Wait, he DID feel super big. And torn between gathering evidence.. and just using those toys and taking the chance. But he still had enough sense to try to document some stuff. With a sense of unwanted urgency, he opened up a measurement app on his phone, and aimed the camera down at his hardening dick. The app reported an 8.8 inch (22cm) length, larger than he'd ever been by at least an inch and a half.

Shit, was it the vanilla-shake cum? he thought. How much had he swallowed? It couldn't have been much. And he hadn't really measured his cock in ages, right?

Now you know as well as I do that most men know all too well how big their dicks are. And contrary to porn expectations, it's typically a range -- not a lot of variation, but some. In Jason's case, he'd been around 7 inches, maybe once or twice at 7.5.

Maybe I just wasn't turned on enough, he rationalized. I don't remember ever being as turned on as I was when I saw Andy helpless, muscles gleaming, and with a truly astounding cock....

Another 2 centimeters piled into his cock, slowly, as he lost himself for a moment thinking about Andy. What had Andy done first? Probably the hi-tech cocksleeve.

Before he realized he was doing it, the slightly fatter tip of his now impressive dick was at the entrance of the cocksleeve, and he'd begun fingering the tip of his penis. Which responded with a gush of vanilla-scented pre....

He was in the tube before he even realized it.

He'd used one of these things before, but this was clearly a very good one. It felt so real....

He didn't notice the cams switching on, or the newly-installed software silently sending signals to his hi-tech sex toy...not until the thing whirred to life and began to undulate over his prick....

chetboner7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now, it's fair to say that Jason was a sensible guy -- you don't get hired for what he did without having SOME common sense -- but he was also clearly under the influence. And as he'd soon find out, in way deeper than he imagined.

In fact, he was already beginning to fall prey to the same pattern as his hapless neighbor.

You know, the one with the massive dick, lying passed out and hunky and helpless next door.

Jason had started idly stroking his pecker without even realizing it as he picked up the gallon bag and began, almost clinically, to examine the anal probe with curiosity that went a bit beyond professional.

It was definitely high tech, with what appeared to be a glossy surface, sheer but for the faint seams striping the whole unit. It looked pristine, but the bag had some sticky moisture in it -- much less than you'd expect, given where it had been. It was hard to reconcile with the massive probe he'd pulled out, which was damn near as long as the....

Oh my, there it was -- looking for all the world like an ordinary, if classy, dick pump. It had the same space grey plastic as the anal probe, but it also had a silicon anus on one end.

He stared at these things, and at the USB dongle, for some time. Perhaps if he didn't plug it in, he wouldn't have the same issue as Andy.

It never occurred to Jason that the devices were bluetooth enabled, nor that they'd already coopted his PC, nor that they'd begun to adapt their interface for him.

I can't believe I'm even thinking about this. Part of him was grossed out, but also turned on, by the idea of using these things, since he knew he hadn't cleaned them, and Andy certainly hadn't. But his dick -- as always -- was ready to call the shots.

In fact, it seemed really, really excited about the idea. It was already on its way to full erection, and he was still absentmindedly stroking it. Just thinking about Andy's mega-cock had him boned up beyond all records, and he felt massive.

Wait, he DID feel super big. And torn between gathering evidence.. and just using those toys and taking the chance. But he still had enough sense to try to document some stuff. With a sense of unwanted urgency, he opened up a measurement app on his phone, and aimed the camera down at his hardening dick. The app reported an 8.8 inch (22cm) length, larger than he'd ever been by at least an inch and a half.

Shit, was it the vanilla-shake cum? he thought. How much had he swallowed? It couldn't have been much. And he hadn't really measured his cock in ages, right?

Now you know as well as I do that most men know all too well how big their dicks are. And contrary to porn expectations, it's typically a range -- not a lot of variation, but some. In Jason's case, he'd been around 7 inches, maybe once or twice at 7.5.

Maybe I just wasn't turned on enough, he rationalized. I don't remember ever being as turned on as I was when I saw Andy helpless, muscles gleaming, and with a truly astounding cock....

Another 2 centimeters piled into his cock, slowly, as he lost himself for a moment thinking about Andy. What had Andy done first? Probably the hi-tech cocksleeve.

Before he realized he was doing it, the slightly fatter tip of his now impressive dick was at the entrance of the cocksleeve, and he'd begun fingering the tip of his penis. Which responded with a gush of vanilla-scented pre....

He was in the tube before he even realized it.

He'd used one of these things before, but this was clearly a very good one. It felt so real....

He didn't notice the cams switching on, or the newly-installed software silently sending signals to his hi-tech sex toy...not until the thing whirred to life and began to undulate over his prick....
Yes yes yes!!!!!

Reactions: Tsinaglou

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Andy awoke feeling very thirsty, and very groggy. For a moment, he wondered whose sticky arm was on his chest.

Oh, he thought. Right.

It wasn't an arm, though it rivaled the length of one. Flaccid (more or less), it lay heavily on his torso, a telltale smear leaving a snail's trail all over the tummy -- and up over his pecs.

It took a moment for the memories to flood back into his mind. No, memories wasn't quite the word. The echoes of sensations, of stimulation. Of helplessly fucking and being fucked for hours. Of being VIOLATED and made into some kind of spectacle...

He looked around his darkened room, lit only by the bathroom vanity through the open door. The room smelled of sex, of sweat, and of vanilla and milk, but he couldn't see much. A sheen of dried cum flaked as he wearily sat up, though, if we're being fair, the machines had been quite efficient; this was from after he was removed from the demonic machine. He must have had a wet dream, because he'd showered before Jason left.

Andy pulled himself to his feet, his massive dick lazily flopping over his thigh as he staggered to the bathroom. He couldn't stop staring at the stranger in the mirror. He looked haunted and gaunt, but also ...well, ripped and swole, as they say. Ordinarily, Andy was in okay shape, but he'd somehow bulked up and slimmed down, likely the result of whatever was in that shake they'd fed him. God knows how much of that stuff he'd had, but the effect of doing nothing but fucking and being fucked for several days was not so bad.

But even as he had that though, the tug on his midsection and weight in his groin reminded him that the experience had left other, lasting, effects. The ridiculously huge dick he was now saddled with was chubbing up at the sight of the tousle-haired fit young guy in the mirror.

No longer under the direct influence of the hi-tech fucktoys, and no longer being fed the strange shake, he felt clearer of mind than he had in ages -- but he could tell that wouldn't last too long, given his rapidly hardening dick and its demands for blood that might otherwise sustain his brain. So he quickly inventoried things.

One: he'd gone from okay to pretty hot, body-wise. Same innocent face and ferocious bed-head, but damn.
Two: his libido was seriously overloaded, to get that worked up over his own body.
Three: holy shit, that was a big dick, and it showed no signs of slowing down.

It filled out pretty quickly, thickening by half again as it got longer and longer. Even soft, it had been double his normal size, but as it passed 18 inches, his awareness was drawn to it (along with much of his blood). And still it kept extending and forcing itself more and more upright, and Andy couldn't help but be fascinated. So much cock, and more piling on, until it was cresting two solid feet of dick, and the fist-sized head was a hand's-breadth from his own chin.

Jesus, it felt like he wasn't even all the way hard yet.

Dream Big

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About twenty feet away, a similar awakening was happening for Jason, whose dick was buried in the same cock sleeve that had stretched his friend's dick out beyond human norms.

It was so much better than he'd ever imagined; it felt like he was being fucked and sucked at the same time, both with extreme skill. And it felt like his dick was stimulated along its entire length. He moaned and thrusted into it with growing abandon, ignoring the quiet part of his mind that was faintly shouting warnings.

On some level he knew things were getting out of hand. But his mouth still tasted faintly of milkshake, and his dick was calling the shots.

Let's be clear: it wasn't a milkshake. It was in no way a milk shake. It was an extremely advanced concoction, loaded with nutrients and a designer nanite-led designer DNA virus. It matured and spread via protein solutions, and the protein it loved best, which it was designed to "ride", was human reproductive fluid. And it had been working on his system since he inadvertently swallowed his neighbor's jizz.

The substance immediately raced to the genitals, and began rewiring the tissue of Jason's penis and overloading the production of semen in his testicles. This was its default program, to establish itself and begin the work for which it was designed. Jason's balls became factories to support his overproduction of man-batter, even as the makeup of his dick's skin and underlying tissue were altered into a state resembling stem cells -- just waiting for new purpose.

Within the device, a similar cadre of targeted nanites had begun working in tandem with the advanced machinery of the cock device, using faint electrical signals to locate and instruct their counterparts within Jason's dick. The signal was simple: harvest material and enhance the penis in response to stimulus. It was basically cranking up the body's response to injury and puberty to produce some amazing results, all supported by the protein bath generated by the induced hyperspermia. The process harvested fat and overstimulated the testosterone and other hormones, including HGH, so the overall effect was aesthetically pleasing -- Jason, like Andy, had firmed up and trimmed down almost by magic, and all of it went right to his junk. The rudimentary AI that controlled these actions had already connected to the corrupted computers in Jason's home office, and activated the video cameras and other devices Jason had on the network.

Consequently, a certain cloud server was even now receiving uploaded video of Jason's debauchery, much as it had from Andy's. All around the world, for the right fee, Jason's plight was must-see-viewing. And the extravagant tips of very wealthy individuals quickly began to offset the costs of Andy's and Jason's alterations. In Japan, a stoic, repressed company executive was furiously pumping his dick to the video of a writhing young man, utterly overwhelmed by his physical alterations as he was transformed into a big-dick fantasy. A kinky couple in Berlin hoped in vain for some dirtier play, maybe waterspouts, but would be mildly disappointed that they wouldn't see a two-foot dick spray piss all over. And a pastor in Minnesota fondled his own stretched dick and dreamed of growing larger, all while watching our hapless heroes buck and moan and transform.

Fourteen such devices had been released into the wild, and twelve of them were still online. And while all were lucrative, something about Andy's genetics, and his response to the process, had really captured viewers' attention. None of the others had grown beyond 15 inches, while Andy's whopper was well beyond the limits. There had b been a momentary panic when the feed stopped, and even more worry when Jason appeared -- but any temporary ebb had been replaced by a surge in subscriptions as Jason's journey began.

An hour passed, and Jason's entire attention was focused on his pleasure -- the kneading and stretching and suction of the miracle device had kept Jason rapt and aroused, even as it gave purpose to the millions of hardworking particles in his system. Already kicked off by his little sip at Andy's his own cum production was putting a strain on his balls like nothing he'd felt before -- they were visibly swollen, and of course, so was his penis. In fact, the internal systems onboard the cock sleeve were already extending the device to accommodate Jason's growing cock. He'd already reached 10 inches and showed little sign of slowing down.

But Jason knew nothing of that, he just knew he'd been edging for so long he was getting desperate -- and finally, he DID release. A massive torrent of fluid, leaving his balls visibly smaller, shot into the device. Had he actually measured, Jason would have been astounded at the 5 ounces of vanilla-scented cum he produced, and rightly so. For some reason, he was responding even better on that front than his neighbor had. But he also had a double-batch of genetic material to work from, since the milkshake had contained some of Andy's fluids as well. A few tweaks here and there, and Jason's DNA built on some of Andy's potential as well.

But Jason couldn't even think along those lines. He was by now dimly aware of his webcams being on. but it barely mattered. He was consumed with self-lust as he thrust and flexed and bobbed the expanding cocksleeve device in both hands.