DAVE08114
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Mar 11, 2019
- Posts
- 1,745
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 11,181
- Points
- 333
- Location
- Sydney (New South Wales, Australia)
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
His luxorious dogCliff is livid on X. A fellow grifter model he let stay at his condo for a month left without cleaning the toilet!
By the way, who paid for his condo?
He has a beautiful cock!
Has he dated any men
This was one of the hottest scenes he ever did I have no clue why he stopped letting guys eat him out because his moaning is the best.
I tried finding the longer version where the guy is also fingering him but sadly this the only part of it I could find.This was one of the hottest scenes he ever did I have no clue why he stopped letting guys eat him out because his moaning is the best.
Who is that bottom?!This year might be most I’ve seen him work since he debut.View attachment 146868121View attachment 146868131View attachment 146868141
It's from Below The Rim 2 you can find the full scene easy if you search that on google.I tried finding the longer version where the guy is also fingering him but sadly this the only part of it I could find.
Thank you so much, you're a life saver. I'm dedicating my next cumshot to you.It's from Below The Rim 2 you can find the full scene easy if you search that on google.
Because he wants to look more straightThis was one of the hottest scenes he ever did I have no clue why he stopped letting guys eat him out because his moaning is the best.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.