Verified
Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I recently tried the Clone-a-Willy kit. We chose the glow in the dark version because we thought it would add an extra element of fun when we use the finished product. My original intent was to make it by myself and surprise her with it. After reading some other reviews online, I decided it would probably be better if I had someone to help. I’m glad I changed my mind, it would have been hard to do alone.

I’d also read that some people found it difficult to stay erect during the process. With that in mind I did a short penis pump session before hand, and put a cock ring on to help stay erect. While I was finishing the pump session, my wife mixed up the molding mixture. The timing worked out well.

Overall we are pleased with the results. The process did a good job capturing the details and girth of my cock. It didn’t capture my full length because there was not enough of the silicone mixture to fill the mold. The mold wasn’t perfect, and I did have to trim off a few bits because of that.

My biggest pointers for others who decide to make one: work quick, have a helper, make sure your erection is centered in the molding tube, make sure the dildo is centered in the silicon.

IMG_3135.jpeg

Great job
I tried it once and I had a ton of trouble. I agree with the get help point because it gets stressful with the timing and the mess (and the erection)

I had trouble with the tube. I am pretty thick so there isn’t a lot of room to the side and I have a left lean to my cock so I touched the side and the whole thing was fucked. I ordered extra and I am going to try in a cut open water bottle next time.

My wife and I recently tried the Clone-a-Willy kit. We chose the glow in the dark version because we thought it would add an extra element of fun when we use the finished product. My original intent was to make it by myself and surprise her with it. After reading some other reviews online, I decided it would probably be better if I had someone to help. I’m glad I changed my mind, it would have been hard to do alone.

I’d also read that some people found it difficult to stay erect during the process. With that in mind I did a short penis pump session before hand, and put a cock ring on to help stay erect. While I was finishing the pump session, my wife mixed up the molding mixture. The timing worked out well.

Overall we are pleased with the results. The process did a good job capturing the details and girth of my cock. It didn’t capture my full length because there was not enough of the silicone mixture to fill the mold. The mold wasn’t perfect, and I did have to trim off a few bits because of that.

My biggest pointers for others who decide to make one: work quick, have a helper, make sure your erection is centered in the molding tube, make sure the dildo is centered in the silicon.

View attachment 97151151
Can you make one for me? How much?

Can you make one for me? How much?
Thank you for the request! I am blushing! I’ve never considered making copies for other people before.

Between an upcoming move and the difficulty producing a consistent result with the kit, I’m going to say no at this time. If that changes in the future, I will let you know.

Reactions: techpump and Gj816
oh I've screwed up so many of these already lol I even bought other brands of alginate, but they work even worse because since they're used by dentists, they dry even faster.

I ended up making one of my half erect cock, post cum. The thickness of the head is almost equal to full size, but it's much shorter than the real thing.

My issue is that a) I don't have a partner and b) I either can't keep the erection or I end up cumming in the mixture before it dries, making a mess but also losing size.

Apparently I have a fetish with putting my penis into this kind of batter mixes, because it makes me cum almost instantly. I tried using one of those creams that remove sensitivity and ended up not being able to get erect lol

There's just something in my brain that I can be super hard, but as soon as I start mixing the ingredients, I just become flaccid. Then I try to jerk a mile a minute to get hard before it dries, and when I put it in, I just cum.

So yeah, you really need a partner that helps you with the mix while you just take care of keeping the erection. I even tried using cock rings but that didn't help either. My last resource is a penis pump, but I don't know which brand to buy or how to use one of those. I've also bought an alginate that is usually used to cast hands, so it comes in bigger amounts and it seems to dry a bit slower. That would give me time to prepare the mixture and then take my time to get hard, but I'm afraid there will be a lot of trial and error too since I don't know how long it will actually take to dry, and I don't think I can hold the erection for more than 5 minutes without touching it. So I just haven't tried again after so many attempts, maybe in a few months lol

IMG_20230703_195339.jpg

IMG_20230703_195355.jpg

I've also noticed that the mold ended up being very bubbly, or I don't know if it's the way I poured the silicone.

Also, since I didn't use the vibrator, the silicone mixture barely made enough for this mold, so I think if I ever make a successful copy of my fully erect dick, I'd need twice the silicone, and I'm not bragging or anything, but it's literally quite the small amount of silicone that comes with the package.

IMG_20230703_195349.jpg

Made one with a partner, definitely should have ordered two. If you are any bit larger than average, you will likely find, like I did, that you don't have enough material to fill the mold completely.

Thank you for the request! I am blushing! I’ve never considered making copies for other people before.

Between an upcoming move and the difficulty producing a consistent result with the kit, I’m going to say no at this time. If that changes in the future, I will let you know.
Maybe you can use your first result to make your subsequent units

View attachment 97151151
Nice! Can we see it next to the original ?