Clone-a-Willy Review

Maybe we should start a clone a willy audition thread? Get guys to audition their dicks for potential dildo creation
I’d love that! But most straight guys don’t want to.
I just want a regular mold like no those over size exaggerated dildos, like a real dick dildo I can ride any time, and the thought that it comes from a straight guy is even hotter

I just want a regular mold like no those over size exaggerated dildos, like a real dick dildo I can ride any time, and the thought that it comes from a straight guy is even hotter
I'm sure there are straight guys here who would appreciate their dick becoming a sex toy.

View media item 11764691Some pics of my clones, all are different attempts. My wife and I figured out how to make the perfect clone, and I have two that are the best ever (the bottom two), but we need to find the time (and I need more silicone) to make another one. I got this cock ring deal that snaps to an elastic band that goes around your hips/ass, so it basically creates a bone-pressed set up for your erection, and I want (no, NEED) a full bone pressed version of my peak boner. My wife has the system down pat, she's a pro now!

The secret is a whisk for mixing the powder with the water. It eliminates lumps and cuts down on air bubbles too. I go with dentist alginate, no need to heat up water, cold out the tap works, and the color changes so you know when your cock has set in the mold perfectly. Dragon Skin 20 silicone for the win!! The 10 is good too, but honestly, there isn't much difference between 10 and 20 when your riding your own clone lol and the bubbles in the silicone from pouring it into the mold can be eliminated easily without a vacuum. Mix a little of the Slacker into the silicone and you get a slightly more "rubbery" and comfortable clone. My dream is to figure out how to make a dual density version of myself. I just can't figure out the more solid core part, how to make it , how to cast it, and how to place it into the mold of my cock so its perfectly in the middle, suspended, while the squishier outer coating gets poured into the mold. Tough stuff! I'll figure it out one day.

Oh, don't forget one fun fact: once you have a good clone of yourself, you can always recast the clone in alginate and make another copy of yourself without having to get hard and use your real cock. If you cast it perfectly once, just use that to make copies!!! You can also do fun things with it, like put cock rings on it, or a cage, or a condom, or god anything at all. You can also make little objects and nodes/ribs/whatever out of silicone and then attach those to your clone so you can make like an alien/reptile/whatever version of your own cock. (did I mention I think of too much concerning sex?!?!) If you spend enough money on silicone, the world is your oyster with cock varieties to create using your own cock as a base for the fun!

soon, I'll have a copy of my full erection at peak hardness, bone pressed, and life will be good ;)

Last edited:
If you cover the costs of a clone a willy + balls set and additional silicone pack I will send it to you, I'm 100% straight but don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes

Reactions: Isvalerika