Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wanna wear a cage sometimes, but I'm worried about getting hard, and causing damage from restriction.

How do your boners interact with your cages? Does it become painful, do you get fully hard, etc? Also, the generic cage I bought from ebay is too small; any recommendations on sites with multiple sizes?
Generally for me what happens when I get hard is my cock will fill the cage and then some of it will push out the back. Here's a pic of what I mean:
IMG_20240330_091252.jpg

I don't really get what you'd consider "fully hard" due to the restrictions of the cage, but that's sort of the point. The size of the cage and your cock will make it different for you vs me, but it's not painful or damaging unless you're going REALLY small for your cage size or wearing a cage that forced the erectile tissue into your body. I have the Cobra Cage by Kink3d and they have a ton of sizing options and guides on how to size yourself. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and I've had no issues with mine and I've been wearing it for 182 days now.

Gaysunshine

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok
Generally for me what happens when I get hard is my cock will fill the cage and then some of it will push out the back. Here's a pic of what I mean:
View attachment 126864411
I don't really get what you'd consider "fully hard" due to the restrictions of the cage, but that's sort of the point. The size of the cage and your cock will make it different for you vs me, but it's not painful or damaging unless you're going REALLY small for your cage size or wearing a cage that forced the erectile tissue into your body. I have the Cobra Cage by Kink3d and they have a ton of sizing options and guides on how to size yourself. A bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and I've had no issues with mine and I've been wearing it for 182 days now.
okay, I think I kinda understand.. basically, if the cage is sized properly, it'll restrict your boner, but not deminish it(?) Does anyone have "guidelines" to finding out what size cage works?

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ok

okay, I think I kinda understand.. basically, if the cage is sized properly, it'll restrict your boner, but not deminish it(?) Does anyone have "guidelines" to finding out what size cage works?
You want the cage to be fairly properly sized to your flaccid cock. If you go to the Kink3D site they have measuring guides. There's also other guides you can find if you Google measuring for a chastity cage.

Houstongalvez

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight