Cock rings under clothing

D

deleted17237241

Absolutely love my rings, even though I only have very basic silicone ones. They do the trick and really get me extra thick. Wife loves that extra bit that fills her hand and makes her open extra wide when she's sucking. Haven't really worn any when out and about though I'm thinking I maybe should, even if I can't really afford to be getting a full stiff cock at the wrong moment, least I get the cops called on me lol. Would rather have something a little more secure and comfortable than the silicone rings which kinda roll off and can pinch skin sometimes. Any thoughts on some stiffer rubber ones, I think some are made of nitrile?

Benjibob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone worn cock rings under singlets, basketball shorts or spandex shorts to make their package look bigger?

I have a bud that I go cycling with and he always had a big package. I ended up talking with him recently and he revealed to me that sometimes he wears a cockring to make his package look bigger because he likes the ladies looking at him. He is about 9x6 and cut as it is.
Who wants to go out naked?

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Glans rings every day for 6 (7?) years now. Cock rings most days for the past three or so.
I think that I've worn glans rings daily for over 10 years. I'm always "commando", so I feel undressed if I don't have it "ringed".

buddy4you

Loved Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a smaller penis so I wear several sets of ball stretchers that really drag them down low. In the summer if you wear nylon shorts it really shows them off. Feels great also, you just have to learn to let them droop!

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cock rings are just fine for walking around town, but if you really want to show off your shit, metal ball weights are the way to go. As you are walking the weights fling from side-to-side and back-to-front and your cock goes along for the ride. I am always commando and in the summer my shorts are usually lightweight polyester.
That.MOV

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear a cockring almost all the time, except when i'm working out. For all day wear, they're usually heavy metal cuffs and not terribly tight, worn a little low, so I sometimes get a bit of swing. If i'm trying to be more impressive and maintain a semi, then tighter, and often something stretchy.
For sex, of course, tight and sexy, unless my partner prefers no ring, which occasionally happens.
I occasionally add ball stretchers but that can get tiring or painful, depending... just never caught on with me.
For flights, they go in my carry on, and then put back on once i'm through security.
I don't feel I'm well dressed unless I have a prominent cockring-induced bulge. Have done for 20+ years.
20230312_173144.jpg

20230305_071215.jpg

Steveeagle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear a cockring almost all the time, except when i'm working out. For all day wear, they're usually heavy metal cuffs and not terribly tight, worn a little low, so I sometimes get a bit of swing. If i'm trying to be more impressive and maintain a semi, then tighter, and often something stretchy.
For sex, of course, tight and sexy, unless my partner prefers no ring, which occasionally happens.
I occasionally add ball stretchers but that can get tiring or painful, depending... just never caught on with me.
For flights, they go in my carry on, and then put back on once i'm through security.
I don't feel I'm well dressed unless I have a prominent cockring-induced bulge. Have done for 20+ years.
View attachment 94525891
View attachment 94526181
Love your post and pics! Very sexy. Like you I feel inadequately dressed without a cockring to enhance the bulge. Do you always go commando in order to enhance the bulge or do you wear a pouch?

bulgingpkg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love your post and pics! Very sexy. Like you I feel inadequately dressed without a cockring to enhance the bulge. Do you always go commando in order to enhance the bulge or do you wear a pouch?
I occasionally go commando but usually wear some kind of underwear, like big pouch briefs or trunks, or very loose cotton boxers (which are essentially like going commando). Sometimes when i'm wearing briefs and I get a semi that I want to show off, I just slip my cock through the leg so you can see more detail.
Do you have an underwear reco for big guys? Great avatar BTW

Reactions: bulgebigger

luvhimhung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Greetings to all of you cockring wearing aficionados and lovers from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia,

Many years ago, I got to know someone quite intimately and continued to do do for many years as a result of a chance meeting that happened on the street as I was leaving an appointment in a suburb in Melbourne, I was making my way to go either catch a train or bus.

To cut the story short, we made eye contact on the street and he took me somewhere quiet and flaunted what he had. I was not one to be slow at all and by the time I was finished, he knew that he was going to see me again many a time.

Anyway, he turned up uninvited to my house one Saturday afternoon while I was having afternoon tea with a friend. The person turned up wearing denim cut offs that fitted him like a glove, I got both a shock and surprise when I opened the door to see who was ringing the door bell.

I invited him in, introduced him to my poor friend (left very soon after, rang me that evening and told me in phone call to tell me not to have him around that creature). The uninvited friend was one of these people who did not care about others think let alone spare their feelings or what he wore. But I was the only person that stood up to him in his whole life and he got a shock when I did this the first time as he knew that I had the upper hand. I did not tolerate bad manners or rudeness. He knew better despite what he had to flaunt.

After my poor friend left, the denim cut off jeans wearing friend took me to my bed room, got me to sit on the floor and started mouthing his large denim mound / bulge. Using my teeth, I undid one button a time after another until the denim cutoffs managed to free itself of the monster within fell to the floor.

To reveal his huge 11.5” by 7” monster cock encased not by 1 stainless steel cockring or two or five but ten of the same sized cockrings around his cock and his smooth monster sized smooth balls.

Well, did I nearly fall over and collapsed in a heap on the floor, I managed to stay put and we had a long afternoon of oral fun, he really got off on it with a joint of two and amyl that we both shared.

I was only one of two people in his life that was able to deep throat him all the way. But I was the only one to deep throat him cock and both balls in my mouth at the same time.

He always called me every week like clockwork from the first moment when we met on the street. I always went to his house.

But there was a time when he crossed the line with me and I did not speak to him or see him for over a year. He came crawling back to me.

I know I was good back then and still am today. If only I had a playmate or two here.

Then there was the time I got picked at the local swimming pool and got taken home and was royally ravaged big time up the ass long time, poor guy got so carried away in screwing me.

Hit me up if you want to chat.

B.