Cock size

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can someone please lend me a magnifying glass so that I can view the micropenis?
Close-up-of-womans-hand-holding-magnifying-glass-looking-into-mans-underwear-Shutterstock-800x430.jpg

sweetass

Legendary Member
Media
This it to funny. My husband had me read your comments. I do have to agree with him. If you think his dick is small then you ladies have problems. Also I really do not think insults over grammer are part of this thread and maybe the modirator can look into this. Maybe it is time you all grow up, if you can not answer peoples questions with maturity then move on. He asked a question if you have know answer then why insult. He is a true 8.5 x 6.75 I should know I measured it. If you do not believe him then don't. That is fine move on to the next question. I have read a bunch of questions in here and it seems the same eomen are the ones giving everyone a hard time with there rude replies. Again the moderator should be looking into this and maybe banning you ladies from this site for your rude comments.

Reactions: deleted1048037

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This it to funny. My husband had me read your comments. I do have to agree with him. If you think his dick is small then you ladies have problems. Also I really do not think insults over grammer are part of this thread and maybe the modirator can look into this. Maybe it is time you all grow up, if you can not answer peoples questions with maturity then move on. He asked a question if you have know answer then why insult. He is a true 8.5 x 6.75 I should know I measured it. If you do not believe him then don't. That is fine move on to the next question. I have read a bunch of questions in here and it seems the same eomen are the ones giving everyone a hard time with there rude replies. Again the moderator should be looking into this and maybe banning you ladies from this site for your rude comments.

I'm betting you are really his mommy.

Kittens grow up to be cats---do both of you a favor and put a boot up his ass.

Reactions: Wave85 and flynn1

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have noticed the same people arguing and insulting people in nearly every thread on this site. I am surprised how some of them haven't been removed for bullying behavior.

Oh please. Why shouldn't you be banned for your behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.