Cocksucker i am

primobolan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well i guess now that ive sucked three cocks, and the last one several times, and swallowed every time except the first. im out of the experimentation phase.

I fantasized about it for so long i cant even remember. Im so glad i have and will continue to do so.

For me. Im not gay, certainly not straight, but not quite bi either so i guess somewhere in between. Doesnt matter. I love doing it and thats all that matters so definitely a cocksucker :)

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As long as you are safe and happy, no need to put labels on anything. I am not gay, but I've jerked off a few cocks in glory holes. That is my extent (no eye contact, no sucking, nothing other than a cock to play with at the hole)- I maintain primary sexual relationships with woman. I have no desire to do more than what I do. Stay safe, and be happy.

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well i guess now that ive sucked three cocks, and the last one several times, and swallowed every time except the first. im out of the experimentation phase.

I fantasized about it for so long i cant even remember. Im so glad i have and will continue to do so.

For me. Im not gay, certainly not straight, but not quite bi either so i guess somewhere in between. Doesnt matter. I love doing it and thats all that matters so definitely a cocksucker :)

I would not get to worried about hanging a label on it .................

Just get on a do what you enjoy doing