Rafa-ale
Worshipped Member
- Joined
- Nov 1, 2018
- Posts
- 1,638
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 17,417
- Points
- 333
- Location
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)
- Sexuality
- Unsure
Bottox
Well luckily it's not a selection from his personal wardrobe in that photoshoot lolI'm sure that it's very fashionable and I am not, but I've never understood the oversized pants look. To me it looks like a kid wearing his dad's (or in some cases, his mom's) clothes.
They're from Angela Bassett's new line of flowy pants: Bassett by Angela for Angela Bassett.I'm sure that it's very fashionable and I am not, but I've never understood the oversized pants look. To me it looks like a kid wearing his dad's (or in some cases, his mom's) clothes.
Happy Endings joke!They're from Angela Bassett's new line of flowy pants: Bassett by Angela for Angela Bassett.
I can’t believe he’s still single
Maybe he just wants to be single. Or he's waiting for me to sweep him off his feet.I can’t believe he’s still single
InjectablesWhy does his face look different? I can't explain it, but it looks different.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.