Done?! He never even started. Tf?![]()
He did a few, but they were mostly bj videos with really bad angles. He definitely didn't make a decent one, that's for sure.
Done?! He never even started. Tf?![]()
Have these videos leaked anywhere?Let my subscription to his "partner" page expire, didn't bother buying a single PPV. Such a disappointment, the few he released were just boring blowjobs and a stupid car sex video with awkward angles... Someone let us know when he releases an actual fuck video. Apparently making a simple sextape is too difficult for him to do.
And only $29. That's insanely reasonable for him.
I bet it's the size of a number 2 pencil.
He had to emphasize the “soooo genuine reaction“, LOL !
I was thinking exactly this.I bet it's the size of a number 2 pencil.
He had to emphasize the “soooo genuine reaction“, LOL !![]()
Look at ur pm I have a question for youCan anyone possibly upload it
Can't say I am shocked. He takes the piss out of gay men.This guy is a joke. I subscribed to his page. And I can’t even message him or comment on his post
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.