Colby Strong

Believe it… don’t believe it…. There’s a whole telegram group who can all vouch for the event happening. I just said what I said so no one was disappointed if dating app stalking didn’t work. He’s aware there’s a hunt for nudes so he’s gonna very close lipped with them if he even would send them.
I mean, people wanting nudes is one thing. But him dating or casually meeting people...I'm guessing he doesn't do any dating apps then? Just meets people the old-fashioned way?

Were him and Abraham Rodriguez a thing? Both seemed real close, then out of nowhere are not near as close. Of course could be nothing but can’t help but notice that they stopped being present when Abe wrote his poetry book

Reactions: yummybr
Speculation is they were a couple, there is “evidence” in one of Abe’s poems, but it’s since come out Colby is straight after posting a series of photos to his Instagram story of him saying lovey things on a photo of him holding a woman’s hand. He has also since left LA to start a new life in his home state of Utah,

That's probably kristina, his best friend
Speculation is they were a couple, there is “evidence” in one of Abe’s poems, but it’s since come out Colby is straight after posting a series of photos to his Instagram story of him saying lovey things on a photo of him holding a woman’s hand. He has also since left LA to start a new life in his home state of Utah,

Reactions: cookiesanddream
That's probably kristina, his best friend
This is what is mind-boggling to me because she has been tagged many times in the past and seemingly labeled as a "best friend" yet it almost appears that they've gone past being friends. Which is just odd because Colby sets my gaydar off hardcore now. I was unsure at first but a lot of stuff he has posted since (language, emojis) has convinced me.

That being said, he has been explicit in not yet once referring to her as his girlfriend. So...interesting.