Photo Colin Mcintyre (tik Tok)

KK4409

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do not waste your time or especially your money on Colin. He's a scammer.

He set out DM's back in November with a price list for customized videos. I told him I was interested, he agreed to make it and he sent me this legal statement about being sued if I shared the vid, whatever -- just trying to make it seem like it was a legit deal and I was going to actually get a video. Paid him then he ghosted me. Never got the video. He would respond things like "huh?" "what are you talking about?" "what?" every time I sent a message asking when I'd get the video I paid for. He eventually just stopped responding to my messages.

Lesson learned. Don't give him a dime, total scammer. He's also now PPV and most of them are just shirtless pics of him wearing a towel around his waist. He used to post real boner bulge pics but starting recently it looks like he's now using a dildo for the bulge pics.

JohnDonut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ooooo I just offered to buy his briefs ur telling me he’s not gonna send them? lmao i’ve sent 100+ individually to 3 different creators for briefs and they never send them not gonna give him money then lmao
I'd say there's a zero chance of him sending them to you. He's a prick.