Collab with my brother's friend

bulova123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Olá sim. Eu vou continuar. Só não encontrei tempo para continuar escrevendo, mas na próxima semana você receberá atualizações sobre esta história;)

As próximas partes serão publicadas aqui e talvez mais tarde sejam exclusivas do Patreon. Eu não sei ainda.
??????????????????

sabidabi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just a quick note before diving into Part 2.

Since this is the story you guys enjoyed the most of all I've written, I felt so much pressure while writing Part 2 and the following parts that I think I messed up LOL. I was really busy while writing this, so I hope it's at least decent. Let me know what you think and sorry for the long wait!

Enjoy :)

PART 2

I must confess that after I received Henry's message, I replied, telling him that I could help him again whenever he wanted. However, I never got a reply from him again, leaving my message as read. I must also confess that I jerked off a lot that day and the following days while watching that video. I couldn’t stop myself.

I subscribed to Henry's account days later, using an anonymous name to avoid arousing suspicion from him. His account was filled with photos and videos, but they were just short previews where he redirected people to his DMs if they wanted to buy his content, in addition to the already high subscription price. Two weeks passed without hearing anything from Henry.

On his OnlyFans page, there seemed to be no trace of the video I had shot of me jerking him off, but there were updates of other solo videos and the threesome he had done with my brother and that blonde girl that same afternoon of our last and only encounter.

Another friday arrived, and I found myself completely alone because my parents were away for work, and Lucas had gone out with Henry again, usually not returning until the next day. I spent a relatively quiet night, falling asleep fairly early until some noises downstairs woke me up. I became alert as I realized it couldn’t be Lucas; he was usually pretty quiet when he came in, so he didn't wake me up.

I crept stealthily towards the stairs, peeking my head slightly to see who or what was causing the noise on the first floor. The lights were on, and I could see Henry struggling to keep Lucas on his feet as he walked in the direction of the living room couch.

"What are you idiots doing?" I asked, walking down to the first level.

"Your brother here is a fucking faggot who can no longer handle alcohol," Henry replied, slurring his words as he too was drunk, but not as wasted as my brother.

"Let me help you," I replied, placing Lucas' other arm over my shoulders as we both practically dragged him over to the couch.

We laid him down on the couch, and he fell sound asleep as he felt the contact of the couch against his head. I took off his shoes, pulling his feet up onto the couch and letting him rest. Ironically, the overprotective brother ended up being cared for by his younger brother, who was not allowed to do anything because of him. I turned around, directing my gaze in Henry’s direction; he was still standing behind me, and I noticed that Henry was almost eating my ass with his gaze.

"Henry, will you stay here?" I said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Sorry, dude, you were saying?" he replied, focusing his gaze on my face.

"I was asking if you're crashing here tonight?" I clarified.

"No, I have a scene scheduled in a few hours with a brunette slut; I gotta get some rest before I fuck her brains out," Henry explained. "Come, walk me out."

Henry grabbed my arm as we walked to his car parked in front of my house.

"Good night, sissy. Thanks for the other day!" he said as he leaned against his car door and pulled me close to him.

Henry was hugging me as he firmly grabbed my ass and had my bulge pressed against his. I could feel his forming hard-on bumping against my bulge, my own dick getting harder. The situation was making me very nervous; we were in the middle of the street, and surely Henry was acting this way because of the alcohol.

"My offer’s still on the table!" I said, eyeing him cautiously.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Henry asked incredulously as he kept rubbing my ass.

"About helping you whenever you want, like last time," I said, placing my hand over his package.

"Of course you want some of this, sissy. I get it, but don't get your hopes up," he replied, grabbing his bulge over my hand and laughing in my face. "I'm not homo like you; I haven't even uploaded the video, although your hand can pass as a chick's hand if I think about it," he said, as he took one of my hands and caressed it.

"Good night, asshole!" I replied, removing his hand from my ass and starting to walk away towards my house.

"God, such a beautiful ass!" yelled Henry, whistling and laughing as he watched me walk toward my house.

I responded by pulling my middle finger out to subsequently hear Henry's laughter, which was surely heard around the block. As I reached my front door, I turned in Henry’s direction, who was already inside his car. He winked at me flirtatiously and started his car quickly.

I walked into my house, glancing around the living room and seeing that my brother was snoring loudly. I went up to my room and saw the clock on my nightstand; it read 2 a.m. I couldn't sleep because of the painful erection Henry had left me with, but I didn't want to jerk off because I felt upset towards him. I stared at my bedroom ceiling as I tried to clear my mind from thinking about the feel of Henry's hand against my ass and how his bulge felt when I grabbed it.

Minutes passed, and I finally managed to calm down and lower my erection. I grabbed my cell phone to put on some relaxing music so I could go back to sleep, but I saw that I had a notification of a new message I had received five minutes ago. I opened the message app and saw that it was a message from Henry.

Henry: Sissy, wyd? I want you to look at this.

He attached a photo in his underwear where a big bulge was showing, the same one that had been running through my mind so much the last few weeks; his dick was fully hard, and I instantly felt myself experiencing another erection again.

Me: Wtf, Henry?

Henry: Isn't that the dick you love so much, bitch?

Henry responded immediately, apparently feeling as horny as I did. I wasn't sure if I should play along, but he had me completely horny in a matter of seconds. I received another message again in which he attached a barely 30 second video in which you could see another blonde girl with reddish eyes taking two dicks simultaneously in her mouth.

Henry: Don't get carried away, tho; it’s not because of you. That slut was sucking your brother and me so fucking good, but we didn’t get to cum.

Me: Call her; maybe she'll answer, and you'll stop wasting your time chatting with me.

Henry: Aww, the sissy got jealous, LMFAO. Just because I let you touch my dick once, it doesn't have to mean anything to me or you… But, nvm, dude. You know what?

Me: What?

We were talking back and forth while he had me in inner turmoil.

Henry: None of my sluts are replying to my messages, and I have my dick so fucking hard rn… Don't you want to show me your ass, sissy?

He responded after a few minutes, where he appeared to be typing and then suddenly stopped. He seemed to have been hesitant to send that message, but I wanted to play along. It wasn't every day Henry was drunk, and it wasn't every day he wanted to experiment a little. So, I threw what little dignity I had left, got on my stomach against the bed, pulled my pajamas and underwear down low enough to expose my ass cheeks, and arched my back to take a selfie. The photo came out with me biting my lip and my exposed ass in the background. I sent the photo.

Henry: Pfft, I insist that your ass is like a chick’s ass; I already told your brother that. I told him I’d fuck your ass if I hadn’t any slut around and if I was drunk and high AF... Btw, look what I have here...

He attached another photo showing his fully exposed hard dick; it was shiny and magnificent, just as I remembered it.

Me: Henry, can I use that photo to touch myself while thinking about your dick?

Not even a minute had passed since I sent that last message when my phone started ringing, notifying me of an incoming video call. Henry was calling me, and my pulse started racing. I answered the video call without a second thought, finding myself face to face with a close-up of Henry's dick as he vigorously jerked his dick.

"Why think about my dick when you can see it directly?" I heard Henry's husky voice over my cell phone speaker. "Although sadly, you'll only be able to see it through your screen, but hey, that's something, right?"

"Hii!" I replied, blushing as I bit my lip, looking directly at Henry's dick over my cell phone screen.

"You like what you see, sissy?" replied Henry, as he stopped the movements on his dick and held it up to give me a better view of his erect dick.

"I love it!" I replied viciously. "I wish I had your dick right here, Henry."

"Of course you would want that, you fucking homo, but you have to settle for what little I give you. Do you accept it?" said Henry, laughing cruelly.

"Yes," I replied submissively.

"That’s my sissy; show me that ass then. I want to imagine it belongs to that blonde slut who left us with our dicks hard at the club."

He didn't need to say anything more for me to resume the same position in which I had taken the previous selfie. I placed the cell phone in front of my face to continue appreciating what Henry decided to show. The conversation seemed to cease for a few minutes as we gave way to the pleasure we were giving ourselves.

I started moaning, biting my lips, and inserting a finger up my ass as I watched Henry pinch his nipples and encourage me by telling me what he wanted me to do. At that moment, it occurred to me to start recording my cell phone screen so I could use that video later for future wanks. Henry had begun to collect the precum oozing from his dick to put it over his nipples, pinch them, and leave them glistening. I inserted two fingers into my mouth, licking them sensually as I moistened them, and Henry had stopped all movement, surely seeing what I was doing. After I had moistened my fingers, I directed them to my ass and began to insert them.

"Holy fuck, sissy. I knew you were a filthy little slut…" Henry exclaimed as he began to vigorously stroke his dick. "Yeah, fuck that ass! Fuckkk!"

Henry's abs tightened as his toes curled from the pleasure he was feeling. I was on cloud nine, even though my fingers were not giving me enough pleasure that Henry's dick surely would give me. However, the fact that I was enough of an incentive for Henry's wank was giving me a lot of pleasure. It gave me pleasure to give him pleasure.

"Sissy, show me that hole!" Henry said as he stopped the movements on his dick to surely prolong the ejaculation.

I pointed the cell phone camera in front of my ass, spreading my legs so Henry could get a better view of my ass cheeks and my exposed hole. Henry just sighed as I brushed my index finger against my hole. At that moment, I couldn't see anything Henry was doing, but I could hear his moans, his encouraging words, and his sighs. That was enough for me to keep putting on the show I was giving him, inserting three fingers into my ass while trying to keep the camera's focus on my hole.

"Pfft, if only your brother knew how slutty you get with his best friend," Henry said, his voice cracking with pleasure.

I didn't know how to respond to my brother's mention because I didn't know if it was something that made Henry horny, so I let it pass while I continued to fuck my ass with my fingers. After a few minutes, I got tired of the position and returned to my previous position, watching what Henry was doing.

"You can't be at peace without seeing my dick, can you, fucking sissy?" said Henry, laughing and greeting me with the image of his face with a cocky grin instead of his dick.

"Actually, yes, but this view isn't bad either," I replied, referring to his handsome face with his biceps flexed behind his head.

"Vicious little slut!" Henry exclaimed, switching the camera to again give me the view of his dick, which was still hard and oozing precum. "But I know this dick is what you love to see."

There wasn't much more for me to do other than admire and lust over how Henry moved his hand over his dick. I just bit my lips and couldn't take my eyes off the cell phone screen. It seemed completely crazy to me, this second virtual encounter with my brother's best friend. That same friend who had always made me horny but never seemed to give me the time of day. I couldn't explain the state my mind was in at that moment.

I listened as Henry spat on his hand and directed it back onto his dick, moistening it even more than his precum had already done. He began to frantically massage the head of his dick, making it look even more swollen and bigger than it already was. The fucker was focusing the view on his abs with his dick in the background, giving me just the view I wanted. His arm looked furrowed, with veins visible even over the tribal tattoo on his arm. His sighs and moans became more intense, predicting the imminent release of cum from his dick.

"You want my fucking cum, sissy?" said Henry, his abs contracting. "Open wide that mouth and stick out your tongue... Here it comes."

I did as he asked. Henry was maybe imagining cumming inside my mouth, and I wasn't going to be the one to cut off his inspiration, so I willingly cooperated.

"Open wider... Here it comes, oh fuck!" Henry said, barely containing his cum explosion anymore.

Next came spurts of cum that fell on his abs, and some dribbled over his hand, managing to slip over the shaft of his dick. His abs were soaked with cum, making them look with more volume. I wished I was in person there so I could run my tongue over it, but I couldn't complain about the experience he gave me.

"Did you enjoy the show, sissy?" I heard Henry say as he caught his breath, his abs rising and falling from the exhaustion.

"Are you kidding? I loved it!" I immediately responded eagerly.

"Remember, the only rule is not to get your hopes up with me; I will only use you as I please, when I please," Henry replied, winking at me and immediately ending the video call.

His last comment left me somewhat puzzled, but my dick was still hard. Needless to say, I rewatched the recording I had made to give myself a wank worth remembering, all in Henry's honor.

I then headed to the bathroom in my room to clean up the mess I made on myself and returned to my bed, grabbing my cell phone and deciding to check Henry's OnlyFans page, finding two updates...

Henry had uploaded a one-minute preview of the video I had recorded weeks ago, showing me jerking him off, with the following caption: "First time I let a guy rub my dick. You know the drill, sluts "

The video had been posted over 2 hours ago, matching the time my brother had been with Henry and when they were most likely getting drunk. It was clear that alcohol gave Henry the courage he needed to take those steps, and I was happy to be on the receiving end of those actions.

"I just blew a fucking load, and I'm still fucking horny... I need sum sloppy ass head from some1, any volunteers?" I read a status posted 15 minutes ago, right after the video call with me.

The status was flooded with volunteers eager to suck Henry's dick, some even addressing him as 'daddy.' Additionally, other creators offered to give him head and record it as a collaboration, but without giving them money. I got upset because I didn’t want any other guy sucking Henry’s dick, just me.

On the other end, the preview of the video brought me some hope; it received numerous comments and likes, making it seemingly the most popular video on Henry's account. Many viewers expressed a desire for more minutes of the video, likely because they couldn't afford it. Others suggested that he should continue collaborating with me and take things to the next level…

Mr_Username

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Since this is the story you guys enjoyed the most of all I've written, I felt so much pressure while writing Part 2 and the following parts that I think I messed up LOL. I was really busy while writing this, so I hope it's at least decent. Let me know what you think and sorry for the long wait!

PART 2

I must confess that after I received Henry's message, I replied, telling him that I could help him again whenever he wanted. However, I never got a reply from him again, leaving my message as read. I must also confess that I jerked off a lot that day and the following days while watching that video. I couldn’t stop myself.

I subscribed to Henry's account days later, using an anonymous name to avoid arousing suspicion from him. His account was filled with photos and videos, but they were just short previews where he redirected people to his DMs if they wanted to buy his content, in addition to the already high subscription price. Two weeks passed without hearing anything from Henry.

On his OnlyFans page, there seemed to be no trace of the video I had shot of me jerking him off, but there were updates of other solo videos and the threesome he had done with my brother and that blonde girl that same afternoon of our last and only encounter.

Another friday arrived, and I found myself completely alone because my parents were away for work, and Lucas had gone out with Henry again, usually not returning until the next day. I spent a relatively quiet night, falling asleep fairly early until some noises downstairs woke me up. I became alert as I realized it couldn’t be Lucas; he was usually pretty quiet when he came in, so he didn't wake me up.

I crept stealthily towards the stairs, peeking my head slightly to see who or what was causing the noise on the first floor. The lights were on, and I could see Henry struggling to keep Lucas on his feet as he walked in the direction of the living room couch.

"Your brother here is a fucking faggot who can no longer handle alcohol," Henry replied, slurring his words as he too was drunk, but not as wasted as my brother.

"Let me help you," I replied, placing Lucas' other arm over my shoulders as we both practically dragged him over to the couch.

We laid him down on the couch, and he fell sound asleep as he felt the contact of the couch against his head. I took off his shoes, pulling his feet up onto the couch and letting him rest. Ironically, the overprotective brother ended up being cared for by his younger brother, who was not allowed to do anything because of him. I turned around, directing my gaze in Henry’s direction; he was still standing behind me, and I noticed that Henry was almost eating my ass with his gaze.

"No, I have a scene scheduled in a few hours with a brunette slut; I gotta get some rest before I fuck her brains out," Henry explained. "Come, walk me out."

"Good night, sissy. Thanks for the other day!" he said as he leaned against his car door and pulled me close to him.

Henry was hugging me as he firmly grabbed my ass and had my bulge pressed against his. I could feel his forming hard-on bumping against my bulge, my own dick getting harder. The situation was making me very nervous; we were in the middle of the street, and surely Henry was acting this way because of the alcohol.

"What the fuck are you on about?" Henry asked incredulously as he kept rubbing my ass.

"About helping you whenever you want, like last time," I said, placing my hand over his package.

"Of course you want some of this, sissy. I get it, but don't get your hopes up," he replied, grabbing his bulge over my hand and laughing in my face. "I'm not homo like you; I haven't even uploaded the video, although your hand can pass as a chick's hand if I think about it," he said, as he took one of my hands and caressed it.

"Good night, asshole!" I replied, removing his hand from my ass and starting to walk away towards my house.

"God, such a beautiful ass!" yelled Henry, whistling and laughing as he watched me walk toward my house.

I responded by pulling my middle finger out to subsequently hear Henry's laughter, which was surely heard around the block. As I reached my front door, I turned in Henry’s direction, who was already inside his car. He winked at me flirtatiously and started his car quickly.

I walked into my house, glancing around the living room and seeing that my brother was snoring loudly. I went up to my room and saw the clock on my nightstand; it read 2 a.m. I couldn't sleep because of the painful erection Henry had left me with, but I didn't want to jerk off because I felt upset towards him. I stared at my bedroom ceiling as I tried to clear my mind from thinking about the feel of Henry's hand against my ass and how his bulge felt when I grabbed it.

Minutes passed, and I finally managed to calm down and lower my erection. I grabbed my cell phone to put on some relaxing music so I could go back to sleep, but I saw that I had a notification of a new message I had received five minutes ago. I opened the message app and saw that it was a message from Henry.

He attached a photo in his underwear where a big bulge was showing, the same one that had been running through my mind so much the last few weeks; his dick was fully hard, and I instantly felt myself experiencing another erection again.

Henry responded immediately, apparently feeling as horny as I did. I wasn't sure if I should play along, but he had me completely horny in a matter of seconds. I received another message again in which he attached a barely 30 second video in which you could see another blonde girl with reddish eyes taking two dicks simultaneously in her mouth.

Henry: Don't get carried away, tho; it’s not because of you. That slut was sucking your brother and me so fucking good, but we didn’t get to cum.

Me: Call her; maybe she'll answer, and you'll stop wasting your time chatting with me.

Henry: Aww, the sissy got jealous, LMFAO. Just because I let you touch my dick once, it doesn't have to mean anything to me or you… But, nvm, dude. You know what?

Henry: None of my sluts are replying to my messages, and I have my dick so fucking hard rn… Don't you want to show me your ass, sissy?

He responded after a few minutes, where he appeared to be typing and then suddenly stopped. He seemed to have been hesitant to send that message, but I wanted to play along. It wasn't every day Henry was drunk, and it wasn't every day he wanted to experiment a little. So, I threw what little dignity I had left, got on my stomach against the bed, pulled my pajamas and underwear down low enough to expose my ass cheeks, and arched my back to take a selfie. The photo came out with me biting my lip and my exposed ass in the background. I sent the photo.

Henry: Pfft, I insist that your ass is like a chick’s ass; I already told your brother that. I told him I’d fuck your ass if I hadn’t any slut around and if I was drunk and high AF... Btw, look what I have here...

He attached another photo showing his fully exposed hard dick; it was shiny and magnificent, just as I remembered it.

Not even a minute had passed since I sent that last message when my phone started ringing, notifying me of an incoming video call. Henry was calling me, and my pulse started racing. I answered the video call without a second thought, finding myself face to face with a close-up of Henry's dick as he vigorously jerked his dick.

"Why think about my dick when you can see it directly?" I heard Henry's husky voice over my cell phone speaker. "Although sadly, you'll only be able to see it through your screen, but hey, that's something, right?"

"Hii!" I replied, blushing as I bit my lip, looking directly at Henry's dick over my cell phone screen.

"You like what you see, sissy?" replied Henry, as he stopped the movements on his dick and held it up to give me a better view of his erect dick.

"Of course you would want that, you fucking homo, but you have to settle for what little I give you. Do you accept it?" said Henry, laughing cruelly.

"That’s my sissy; show me that ass then. I want to imagine it belongs to that blonde slut who left us with our dicks hard at the club."

He didn't need to say anything more for me to resume the same position in which I had taken the previous selfie. I placed the cell phone in front of my face to continue appreciating what Henry decided to show. The conversation seemed to cease for a few minutes as we gave way to the pleasure we were giving ourselves.

I started moaning, biting my lips, and inserting a finger up my ass as I watched Henry pinch his nipples and encourage me by telling me what he wanted me to do. At that moment, it occurred to me to start recording my cell phone screen so I could use that video later for future wanks. Henry had begun to collect the precum oozing from his dick to put it over his nipples, pinch them, and leave them glistening. I inserted two fingers into my mouth, licking them sensually as I moistened them, and Henry had stopped all movement, surely seeing what I was doing. After I had moistened my fingers, I directed them to my ass and began to insert them.

"Holy fuck, sissy. I knew you were a filthy little slut…" Henry exclaimed as he began to vigorously stroke his dick. "Yeah, fuck that ass! Fuckkk!"

Henry's abs tightened as his toes curled from the pleasure he was feeling. I was on cloud nine, even though my fingers were not giving me enough pleasure that Henry's dick surely would give me. However, the fact that I was enough of an incentive for Henry's wank was giving me a lot of pleasure. It gave me pleasure to give him pleasure.

"Sissy, show me that hole!" Henry said as he stopped the movements on his dick to surely prolong the ejaculation.

I pointed the cell phone camera in front of my ass, spreading my legs so Henry could get a better view of my ass cheeks and my exposed hole. Henry just sighed as I brushed my index finger against my hole. At that moment, I couldn't see anything Henry was doing, but I could hear his moans, his encouraging words, and his sighs. That was enough for me to keep putting on the show I was giving him, inserting three fingers into my ass while trying to keep the camera's focus on my hole.

"Pfft, if only your brother knew how slutty you get with his best friend," Henry said, his voice cracking with pleasure.

I didn't know how to respond to my brother's mention because I didn't know if it was something that made Henry horny, so I let it pass while I continued to fuck my ass with my fingers. After a few minutes, I got tired of the position and returned to my previous position, watching what Henry was doing.

"You can't be at peace without seeing my dick, can you, fucking sissy?" said Henry, laughing and greeting me with the image of his face with a cocky grin instead of his dick.

"Actually, yes, but this view isn't bad either," I replied, referring to his handsome face with his biceps flexed behind his head.

"Vicious little slut!" Henry exclaimed, switching the camera to again give me the view of his dick, which was still hard and oozing precum. "But I know this dick is what you love to see."

There wasn't much more for me to do other than admire and lust over how Henry moved his hand over his dick. I just bit my lips and couldn't take my eyes off the cell phone screen. It seemed completely crazy to me, this second virtual encounter with my brother's best friend. That same friend who had always made me horny but never seemed to give me the time of day. I couldn't explain the state my mind was in at that moment.

I listened as Henry spat on his hand and directed it back onto his dick, moistening it even more than his precum had already done. He began to frantically massage the head of his dick, making it look even more swollen and bigger than it already was. The fucker was focusing the view on his abs with his dick in the background, giving me just the view I wanted. His arm looked furrowed, with veins visible even over the tribal tattoo on his arm. His sighs and moans became more intense, predicting the imminent release of cum from his dick.

"You want my fucking cum, sissy?" said Henry, his abs contracting. "Open wide that mouth and stick out your tongue... Here it comes."

I did as he asked. Henry was maybe imagining cumming inside my mouth, and I wasn't going to be the one to cut off his inspiration, so I willingly cooperated.

"Open wider... Here it comes, oh fuck!" Henry said, barely containing his cum explosion anymore.

Next came spurts of cum that fell on his abs, and some dribbled over his hand, managing to slip over the shaft of his dick. His abs were soaked with cum, making them look with more volume. I wished I was in person there so I could run my tongue over it, but I couldn't complain about the experience he gave me.

"Did you enjoy the show, sissy?" I heard Henry say as he caught his breath, his abs rising and falling from the exhaustion.

"Remember, the only rule is not to get your hopes up with me; I will only use you as I please, when I please," Henry replied, winking at me and immediately ending the video call.

His last comment left me somewhat puzzled, but my dick was still hard. Needless to say, I rewatched the recording I had made to give myself a wank worth remembering, all in Henry's honor.

I then headed to the bathroom in my room to clean up the mess I made on myself and returned to my bed, grabbing my cell phone and deciding to check Henry's OnlyFans page, finding two updates...

Henry had uploaded a one-minute preview of the video I had recorded weeks ago, showing me jerking him off, with the following caption: "First time I let a guy rub my dick. You know the drill, sluts "

The video had been posted over 2 hours ago, matching the time my brother had been with Henry and when they were most likely getting drunk. It was clear that alcohol gave Henry the courage he needed to take those steps, and I was happy to be on the receiving end of those actions.

"I just blew a fucking load, and I'm still fucking horny... I need sum sloppy ass head from some1, any volunteers?" I read a status posted 15 minutes ago, right after the video call with me.

The status was flooded with volunteers eager to suck Henry's dick, some even addressing him as 'daddy.' Additionally, other creators offered to give him head and record it as a collaboration, but without giving them money. I got upset because I didn’t want any other guy sucking Henry’s dick, just me.

On the other end, the preview of the video brought me some hope; it received numerous comments and likes, making it seemingly the most popular video on Henry's account. Many viewers expressed a desire for more minutes of the video, likely because they couldn't afford it. Others suggested that he should continue collaborating with me and take things to the next level…
You're a great writer! I love this story so much! So will there be a part 3?

ndamood4sum

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

PART 2

This was really good, and I wanted to keep reading? Will there be another chapter? The only thing I got confused about is you said Henry posted a video saying the first time he let another man touch him and then you realized that the video was posted a few hours ago while he and your brother were still together. So, was the video he posted the video of when you jerked him off or was it a video of your brother jerking him off? That would make since because the first thing Henry said, "your brother's a faggot!" when you asked them what they were doing when they first arrived

Reactions: jjdiamond

sabidabi

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This was really good, and I wanted to keep reading? Will there be another chapter? The only thing I got confused about is you said Henry posted a video saying the first time he let another man touch him and then you realized that the video was posted a few hours ago while he and your brother were still together. So, was the video he posted the video of when you jerked him off or was it a video of your brother jerking him off? That would make since because the first thing Henry said, "your brother's a faggot!" when you asked them what they were doing when they first arrived
It is the video that Henry and Alessandro filmed together. The dynamic between Henry and Lucas is like that, playful. That’s why he called Lucas a faggot.

About the timing when Henry uploaded the video is when Henry and Lucas were together because by that point, Henry is only able to do or to post things with other guys while he is drunk and he was partying with Lucas when he uploaded. Besides, Lucas and Henry just got head from a chick but they didn’t get to cum, so he was drunk + horny when he uploaded the video. Makes sense?

Vince75Ams

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

PART 2

Loved it!!

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

PART 2

Made my dick so hard, love this story

• Haha
Reactions: bulova123