Photos & Videos College And Olympic Wrestlers

Alen Khubulov again...

giphy.gif

@Nydegenerate
"I don't know who these wrestlers are but this dick grab was diabolical... "
giphy.gif

Although football was my main sport in high school and college, I also wrestled (& MMA). That "hold's" not that uncommon. I've experienced it many times. You don't really notice it that much; you're too busy dealing with other things at the time, like getting taken to the mat as above. I'm no expert on the rules, but I believe it's legal as long as there's no "pressure" applied. That's only allowed in "professional wrestling". :emoji_laughing:

@Nydegenerate
"I don't know who these wrestlers are but this dick grab was diabolical... "
giphy.gif

Although football was my main sport in high school and college, I also wrestled (& MMA). That "hold's" not that uncommon. I've experienced it many times. You don't really notice it that much; you're too busy dealing with other things at the time, like getting taken to the mat as above. I'm no expert on the rules, but I believe it's legal as long as there's no "pressure" applied. That's only allowed in "professional wrestling". :emoji_laughing:
Anything that looks sexual in a wrestling match is actually not. You're right. The wrestlers minds are not perverted like the userbase of LPSG, even the gay wrestlers aren't thinking about that kind of thing when they do moves like this, or an "oil check" and so on :joy: . The grab featured here is just for leverage, not meant to inflict pain, so it is legal.

Anything that looks sexual in a wrestling match is actually not. You're right. The wrestlers minds are not perverted like the userbase of LPSG, even the gay wrestlers aren't thinking about that kind of thing when they do moves like this, or an "oil check" and so on :joy: . The grab featured here is just for leverage, not meant to inflict pain, so it is legal.
Yeah, totally agree.

It’s something I’ve said before about nudity in sports as well. Guys will use the locker room and be nude if it’s a non-sexual space. Lots on LPSG constantly talk about how men don’t get nude in male only spaces anymore.

But the fact is they want those men to be nude for their own sexual sight. And the main reason men don’t get nude in locker rooms as a general cultural rule is BECAUSE of the hyper sexualization in society and those spaces.

Same with wrestling. The sport context is totally different from the fetish context.