College Swimmer Grayson Knight

I subscribed to his OF, it's $10.95 and currently has 5 photos and 6 videos. None of the videos show cum, they are nice but teasers. Looks like anything good, like some 8 minute video someone in this thread posted about, will be offered PPV and we don't see a reference in this thread about how much he charges. If you haven't subscribed and paid for that I suggest (but of course people are free to spend their money as they wish) you enjoy the photos available online and wait to read what is available and at what price PPV. I echo what has been said in other threads; I prefer a paid for monthly subscription and no PPV. If his page is good (videos of a decent length with cumshots) I will be a long time fan of his.

I recently discovered this very handsome man on X and then Only Fans. His name is Grayson, and has such a handsome face, wonderful smile, and swimmers body with unbelievable abs.

His OF is excellent. He has an 8 minute video that has an explosive ending. It is a must see! :)

OnlyFans

OF @grayson_knight
X @graysonknight_

So hot! Speedos or no Speedos!View attachment 139426011
The 8 minute video you refer to is not on his OF page. Is it a PPV? Can you share it? Thanks.

I subscribed to his OF, it's $10.95 and currently has 5 photos and 6 videos. None of the videos show cum, they are nice but teasers. Looks like anything good, like some 8 minute video someone in this thread posted about, will be offered PPV and we don't see a reference in this thread about how much he charges. If you haven't subscribed and paid for that I suggest (but of course people are free to spend their money as they wish) you enjoy the photos available online and wait to read what is available and at what price PPV. I echo what has been said in other threads; I prefer a paid for monthly subscription and no PPV. If his page is good (videos of a decent length with cumshots) I will be a long time fan of his.
It seems he deleted the jerk off and cum videos that were posted on the main feed recently. I suggested him to run his of on more subscription based but it seems he's changed his mind which is a bummer

Agree! Ppv is always disappointing to me! I'll be watching this to see what people say about probably not going to subscribe:pensive:

Reactions: Pee1ngdude
I recently discovered this very handsome man on X and then Only Fans. His name is Grayson, and has such a handsome face, wonderful smile, and swimmers body with unbelievable abs.

His OF is excellent. He has an 8 minute video that has an explosive ending. It is a must see! :)

OnlyFans

OF @grayson_knight
X @graysonknight_

So hot! Speedos or no Speedos!View attachment 139426011
Thanks for sharing ! Sexy guy

Reactions: Steve6M
x.com
GU3qyY3XsAA7y1S