1
it got taken down, which sucksWhat happened to AFL thread?
Does anyone know where else to go for footy content now?it got taken down, which sucks
Are we thinking bi?Loves his rainbows
If there’s any truth it’d be great to see…. But so far fetched I doubt it is.Friends of a mate had it, I believe Ginni was rubbing one out and the window cleaner in his building filmed it?
It’s jack crispWho is this supposed to be?
Love to see it if you are able to post. Do we know if he was cut or uncut?Friends of a mate had it, I believe Ginni was rubbing one out and the window cleaner in his building filmed it?
How do you know?Was expecting to see more vpl from will Kelly seeing as he’s cut
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.