come join skype joi group

I am a chubby 35-year-old man, somewhat hairy and 170cms tall. I don't have a big one but I do have a little thick.

Attachments

24 year old with 7 inch mushroom head looking for someone to edge me and control my orgasm on skype. Give me joi make me bring myself right to the edge and keep teasing me then decide when to let me cum.
Add me: live:.cid.987b3729e425403d

Horny vers guy - can be dominant master, or a sissy slut looking for a verbal daddy to play with me.. could lead to meet ups.. Love phone sex, role play & Fantasies & MORE.. i can only voice chat add me... phone or skype

DM me SEND ME DETAILED MESSAGE WHAT YOU INTO AND WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR OR EXPECTING.. WIll ignore just the hi..

live:.cid.2814cb48d124bebe

30 year old with 7 inch mushroom head uncut looking for someone to edge me and control my orgasm on skype. Give me joi make me bring myself right to the edge and keep teasing me then decide when to let me cum.
F2F is required
Pits and pubes are a huge turn on for me.
Add me on Skype: max.wolf41

Horny vers guy - can be dominant master, or a sissy slut looking for a verbal daddy to play with me.. could lead to meet ups.. Love phone sex, role play & Fantasies & MORE.. i can only voice chat add me... phone or skype

DM me SEND ME DETAILED MESSAGE WHAT YOU INTO AND WHAT YOU LOOKING FOR OR EXPECTING.. WIll ignore just the hi..

live:.cid.2814cb48d124bebe

looking for men who want to join a group to allow them to find other men who are into giving or receiving joi.

this is just a base to connect people to then have a one on one session

advertise want you want once added to the group then take it to a private call. leave reviews of any sessions you have let us know who is good.

I will be only adding guys who are into giving and receiving joi, hopefully make it easier for us all to have fun Join conversation

live:.cid.398bb4dc7fc8c115