Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Any comics singing. Pull out a guitar and it fails to amuse.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
To start ...

George Lopez - How this guy has a career in entertainment I'll never understand? Seriously, aside from the giant one he sucks on every stage he's ever been on, who's dick is he sucking?

Jimmy Fallon - PHONY celeb pandering giggling man-child. If he's the future of late night TV then late night television is fucking doomed. And celeb lip sync battles? A new entertainment low for our celebrity obsessed society. Celebs imitating celebs, really??? I honestly can't think of a more unimaginative, irritating, regurgitated, cringeworthy, load of horse shit. The shameless recycling of everything that's already been done continues.

America, what the fuck happened?

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bob Hope, whom several have mentioned, is a funny case.
He was considered hilarious five or six decades ago. Made hugely successful tours of the troops in Vietnam Christmas after Christmas. One of the all-time great host of the Oscars.
But if you see a video of any of his old performances?
All the humor's gone -- and even his vaunted timing sucks big time.
I guess you had to be there.

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't usually necro post, but I have always enjoyed stand-up and have a few that I just don't care for.

Will Farrell, Ralphie May, Gabriel Iglasias, Louie Anderson, Dane Cook, Daniel Tosh, Jim Gaffigan, Bo Burnham, Kathy Griffin, Larry the Cable Guy, Jim Norton, Nick DiPaolo, Sam Kinison, Patton Oswalt, and Kevin Hart off the top of my head.

On the other hand, I do like: Louis CK, George Carlin, Margaret Cho, Jo Koy, Steve Byrne, Rita Rudner, Dave Chapelle (one of his shows, anyway), Wanda Sykes, Paula Poundstone, Ellen Degeneres (the two specials she did for HBO in the 2000s), Eddie Izzard, Coco Peru, Lewis Black, Jeff Dunham, Joe Rogan (regardless of political opinion, I think he's funny and hot), Mario Cantone, Kathleen Madigan, Ron White, Bill Hicks.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Most US comedians. I just don't get it. I've tried but nothing they say is funny, yet the audience howls w laughter.

Gina Yashere is wonderfully funny. Billy Connelly was a genius. Tommy Cooper was a legend. Sarah Millican is charming. I really like Catherine Ryan and Sara Pascoe at times. Francie Boyle can be so good when he is on form. There are a few others from Live at the Apollo that have been great too.

Andrew.P

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
At first I laughed at Jessica Kirson, after a couple of her try too hard jokes. I seem can't laugh anything from hers anymore