Short (for now): Cat & Mouse (Athletics/Gym)

CoburnAisling

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hi all! I've been writing smut for about a decade now, but this is the first story I've posted here. This is mostly unedited, and will get a lot of tweaks before it's ready to publish. There may be typos and such, but it should still be a fun ride if you enjoy longer-form erotica.

This one is pretty much vanilla (most of my stories are watersports and desperation). Enjoy!

A hushed quiet greeted Cole as he lurched himself out of his beater pickup's creaky, only-a-little-rusty door. His thick-soled snow boots sunk into the inch or so of fresh, powdery snow with a soft crunching noise.

And while the air felt thick with silence, a literal flurry of movement filled it as cascades of thick snowflakes drifted to the soft, white ground. His hair was immediately covered in them as he shoved his hands into his leather coat pockets and strode briskly toward the warm lobby of his local gym.

“Hey, Tommy-boy! You made it!” A deep, but cheery voice called from the back office as the glass door closed behind Cole with a tinkle of bells.

A wry grin tugged at the corner of Cole's mouth. Technically his first name was Thomas, but even his parents had called him by his middle name his whole life. After Cole had made the ill-fated decision to mention that to Jeremy, he'd never heard the trainer use his middle name a single time. Everything was “Tommy-boy this,” and “look at those Tommy guns!”

The tugging widened into a full grin at that thought. He'd thought it might bug him at first, and he had made his girlfriend swear to never mention it to anyone, but he'd actually started to enjoy it a little. He himself had started calling Jeremy “Jerry” in pseudo retaliation, and the other frequent gymrats took every opportunity to make good-natured jokes about cats and mice.

Jeremy popped his head out from the office, his sparkling green eyes and full lips framed by a strong, bearded chin and dark brown hair. Cole sort of figured his family was from somewhere in Western Asia, like Turkiye or Afghanistan, but he'd never asked.

A confused and bemused look came over the man's face as he said, “What are you grinning about?”

Cole had forgotten he was smiling. He half hid it, but didn't try particularly hard. “Nothing. Just enjoyed the amazing snow as I walked in. I love the like… muffled effect you get from all the matter in the air.”

Jeremy snorted through his nose in amusement. “You're a weird dude, bro,” he said in his rich baritone, his eyes and smile confirming the general trust they had in each other that gentle ribbing was entirely welcome in both directions.

“Yeah, yeah,” Cole said, rolling his eyes at Jeremy—both a joke and in seriousness. He chuckled, and continued a second later. “Nobody else here, huh?”

Jeremy shook his head. “Nope. Not a one. Been..
two? People all day?” he said wryly. “The last one left like four hours ago. If I wasn't waiting on Steph to pick me up at like midnight tonight when she gets off shift, I woulda locked up and left hours ago.”

Cole blanched ever so slightly before going back to smiling. “A real ‘earnin’ that paycheck the hard way’ sorta day, huh? Well, after I'm done hittin’ th'irons—his voice lapsing into a sarcastic drawl—I can totally take you home. Or to your home, I mean. Not that… ugh, nevermind.” He trailed off, rolling his eyes at himself good naturedly, and only blushing in shame a tiny bit.

Jeremy sort of stared at him with a half smile and just repeated his previous mantra in the same tone, “You're a weird dude, bro,” before laughing and standing up from the office chair he was leaning back on. He walked out of the office, and Cole's eyes immediately spotted the large tent in his white sweat shorts. Shorts that were… getting very close to being partially transparent with age.

Cole burst out laughing and bent forward, gasping, “Were you jerking off?” before barking in laughter.

It was Jeremy's turn to blush as he shoved his obvious erection down and muttered, “No… Steph just sent a selfie. I was—” A bit of phlegm caught in his throat, and he coughed awkwardly. “Anyway! So what are we working today? The Tommy guns?!” he yelled with mock excitement, flexing his own biceps like a pageant contestant and making a kissing noise at one. He quickly put his hands back down to cover his boner.

Cole rolled his eyes dramatically. “Whatever you want, Jerry. I'm doing chest and cardio, though.”

Jeremy trotted out from behind the counter. “Sweet, I'll spot you, and then we can race on the bikes.” They had a couple of new exercise machines that worked sort of like lay-down bikes do, except with a large, comfortable racing-style car seat that had pedals in front of it. Handles on the side allowed you to get extra leverage as-needed, and a screen let you use them as a video game, leaning your weight from side to side to turn.

“Alright. Lemme…” Cole suddenly stopped and thought for a second, then swore. “Aaaw, fuck, man, I forgot my duffel at the house this morning, and I'd forgotten until just now. I'm gonna have to come back.”

Jeremy shook his head. “What? Naw, bro, just, uh… Oh, I actually don't have my extra gear here… I'm kinda wearing it.” He trailed off. “Oh, of course. There's the lost and found. You can just grab a pair of shorts from there,” he said confidently. He started to go back behind the counter again.

Cole stepped forward quickly. “Uh, hell no. I'm not wearing anything from the lost and found without a bucket of bleach first.” He made an amused noise and continued, “I'll just go home and grab my—”

“—Naw, dude,” Jeremy interrupted with a good-natured frown. “That'll take forever. Just work out in your—”

“—Dress pants?” Cole interrupted in turn, wryly. “No, I'm not going to ruin my only suit pants.”

“...So wear your OTHER suit pants,” Jeremy said with a malicious, dopey grin. “Your—”

“—I know what suit you're talking about, you asswipe,” Cole yelled with a laugh. “I'll just go home for a minute, for fuck's sake,” he said in light-hearted exasperation.

“Naw, dude. I'm serious. Just wear your underwear. I'll just lock up for the night. Nobody else is coming in anyway,” Jeremy said, nonchalantly. “Dump your stuff in your locker and I'll be in the gym. I'll dim the privacy shades on the windows if you wanna be a pussy about it—the fraidy-cat way, not the vag way, so I'm allowed to say it.” Jeremy stuck out his tongue at the end, clearly heading off the cocked eyebrow Cole had flashed his way.

Cole rolled his eyes with a grin and headed to the locker room. The familiar smell of humid air, a high quality cleaner, and testosterone greeted his nose as the swinging door thwumped shut behind him. Jeremy was a bit of a neat freak about his business, and Cole appreciated the professionalism of it.

He set his phone down on the bench in front of his locker and started stripping off his snow gear and clothing, leaving things strewn on the bench and hanging the dress clothes on hangers he kept in his locker.

Cole's dick bounced free as he dropped his suit pants. He wasn't actually wearing any underwear, since he'd been planning on having his duffel with him after work. He was pleased to find an extra t-shirt still stashed in his locker, but he had yet to remember to put extra shorts in yet. He put his trainers (those at least lived in his locker) on and then turned to the mirror.

Cole was 33, and fairly muscular. He didn't really watch his diet, but he worked out regularly, so he stayed relatively trim, but with a layer of softness on top. His brown hair was styled up and to the side, stylish-but-conventional, and he had a friendly face with blue eyes and a slightly crooked nose from running face-first into a tree as a kid.

Below the t-shirt, his neatly-trimmed body hair framed his uncut cock, hanging heavy and thick atop large balls. The weight of his dull silver piercing dragged his penis down even more than it did with its own weight, but his balls hung slightly lower still. His foreskin wrapped around the extra necessary width of the ring, pulling almost tight around, with a gently stretched feel.

He tugged at his shaft absentmindedly, encouraging it to plump slightly and elongate as he idly checked his appearance. He turned slightly to the side to see the round curve of his ass catching the overhead lights, his short brown fuzz of curly hair turning golden in the brightness. His girlfriend raved about his ass. He grinned at the thought, and actually felt his cock slip slightly past “plump,” beginning to bounce gently with his heartbeat and lifting away from his sack.

He turned away from the mirror and headed past the showers into the gym. He stopped for a second to let his dick calm down before approaching the glass door at the end of the hallway.

Jeremy was using a flex machine when he came in, exercising the same muscle groups he would be. His tank top pulled taught over his bulging pectoral muscles as he methodically drew the handles forward, away from the machine as he powered against the flexible rods in the machine. He stopped when he spotted his half-naked buddy approaching and actually lost his grip on one of the handles, letting it snap back against the machine as he bent double on the bench and howled with laughter.

Cole blushed furiously, but laughed with him, letting his discomfort drain into friendly mirth.

“Bro,” Jeremy wheezed. “I was joking. You can wear your undies!” He collapsed into another cackle.

“Sure, if you lend me yours. I didn't wear any today.” Cole turned and shook his ample ass at Jeremy—his cock slapping back and forth against his thighs in probably an all-together-too-pleasing motion, after having been recently erect—and flipped him off while grinning. He turned back around and saw Jeremy's wide-eyed expression and slightly red cheeks.

“Like I did? Damn, bro. I think your ass might actually be better than mine, even!” He peered around at his own on the bench.

Cole snorted. “Fat chance—pun intended,” he equipped, slapping his ass cheek with a hand.

“Yeah, but that's what makes it good, bro. Steph complains at me all the time that mine is too hard. That little layer of fat is what makes it… ya know, phat,” he said emphatically and unironically, moving his hands in ways that made it clear he was miming squeezing and massaging two cheeks.

“Ok Teen Style Magazine circa 1993, calm down.” Cole fired off the joke with a sparkle in his eye, and they both laughed again. “Let's do this shit.”

Jeremy raised his eyebrows slightly and said, “Should I grab the shades? I was mostly joking about that, since I thought you'd be in underwear…”

“I don't care, man.” Cole waved it away. “Like you said, nobody's coming in anyway, and the windows don't face the road.” He shrugged.

Jeremy shrugged back. “Alright Tommy-boy, let's do this!” He clapped his hands once as he jumped up, and Cole saw his dick very clearly flop first up, and then back down through his thin shorts. “And actually, since you're like that, might as well—” he grunted, shucking the sweats down his thick thighs and onto his shoes.

Cole's eyes widened slightly before he snorted and rolled them. Jeremy's cock flopped into view. It was longer than his, but not as thick, and also uncut. It didn't cover his entire length, however, and his pink glans poked well out of the end of it. He mimicked Cole's movement from earlier, shaking his hips back and forth, making it slap back and forth against his thighs and grinning cheekily.

Cole palmed his forehead in mock exasperation, and only so what looked away. The motion had caused Jeremy's dick to plump slightly as well, and he found his eyes following it from under his hand.

“Yeah, yeah,” Cole droned, with a smile in his voice. He turned away and headed to the manual bench press, idly tugging his own shaft out as his back was turned.

He stopped in an open area next to the bench and took the water bottle Jeremy held out to him with a nod. He began a few gentle stretches, loosening his muscles and tendons and feeling the gentle pull at the end of each flexibility point.

He looked behind him and saw Jeremy pulling weights from the rack to put on the bar. Jeremy wasn't his trainer—Cole just followed his own routines on his own—but they had hung out enough times over the couple years he had been showing up that Jeremy knew most of his weights. That and years of experience guessing people's capabilities by looking at them made any input from Cole unnecessary.

“Kinda weird doing these naked instead of with a jock keeping everything contained,” Cole mentioned in an amused tone. He let his junk sway back and forth like a pendulum as he moved through some leg stretches. He couldn't see Jeremy's reaction, but he heard the amused snort from behind him and grinned to himself.

A couple minutes later Cole finished his stretches and headed to the bench where Jeremy was waiting behind the loaded bar, dangling dick directly over where the lifter's face would need to be. Cole shook his head wryly, and laid down on the bench, lifting his ass to scoot into position so it wouldn't stick to the vinyl surface.

Jeremy bent his knees slightly as Cole's face slid into position, threatening to teabag him for a second before straightening up and giggling evily in his deep voice, eliciting another laugh and eye roll from Cole.

The view from the bench was far more bizarre with a naked spotter, Cole found. Every movement from Jeremy brought the swollen pink head and slit of his cock bouncing into view. At one point Cole adjusted his own junk and accidentally brushed his piercing in a way that tugged on his frenulum, and the motion caused a flush of blood to his crotch. He watched in slight horror as his cock bounced to attention and flipped up onto his belly before lifting away from it and bobbing gently.

He heard Jeremy whistle, and his entire face went beet red as his hands shot to cover himself.

“Oh, naw, Tom. You're good. You know that happens all the time when working out. I don't care. Hell, you saw me earlier in the office, and half the time when I walk out to go ‘check the desk,’ I'm just walking off a boner I popped while doing pull-ups or something.”

He paused before saying conspiratorially, “Don't tell anyone I told you this, but one time when no one was here, I just kept going anyway after popping wood? And dude…” Cole looked up for the first time after covering his wood and saw Jeremy's eyes go wide as he related the story. “I kept getting harder and harder as my abs got tired from keeping my posture, and then out of nowhere I just fuckin’ squirted all over the floor!” He leaned back and cackled.

Cole's mouth quirked at the corners in amusement, and one eyebrow went up. “You blew your load just from doing push-ups?” He said skeptically. But he let his hands fall away from his boner, letting it free to bob above his stomach.

“Nah, man, pull-ups.” Somethin’ to do with the way the abdominals work sympathetically with your pelvic muscles, I guess.” Jeremy shrugged. Cole had watched in bemused interest as Jeremy's own cock had begun to lengthen and firm as the conversation had gone on, and it was now lifted away from his balls, though nowhere near as hard as Cole. “See? I got one too. Now let's go, ten more reps.”

“Oh no, hold on. There is no way you can cum just from doing pull-ups. You can't drop that nonsense on me and expect me to not say something,” Cole accused with a laugh, shaking his head.

“Nah, bro. Serious, for real. I just kept feeling the muscles squeezing around something down there every rep, and it just kept building until I blasted. Crazy.”

Cole just laughed at him again.

“I'm serious, dude! It really happened, no cap!”

Cole rolled his eyes at the slang. “You've been spending too much time on TikTok again,” Cole jabbed jokingly.

Jeremy rolled his own eyes back in response. “So? They tell me I'm pretty.” He sniffed, mocking affrontedness.

“You probably are. But pretty doesn't make you blow your wad on the floor at the gym without even touching yourself,” Cole said as he lifted the bar off the holder, preparing another set of reps.

Jeremy held the bar up. “Who said that was why? That part's cuz I'm a virile stud.” He slapped his dick back and forth again with another shit-eating grin, and this time his cock pumped to full attention, stretching out over Cole's face. “Anyway, get over here and I'll fuckin’ prove it,” he rattled off before dumping the bar back on the holder and striding toward the pull-up bar.

(Cont. Below)

CoburnAisling

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Cole's mouth went dry all of a sudden, and he felt his ass clench slightly.

“What? No, come back here. I got reps to do.” He stared at Jeremy's muscular ass as it pushed back and forth with his stride. “You're not gonna actually try to cum, are you?”

Jeremy called over his shoulder, “You don't gotta watch, but I'm showing you the cum puddles at the end. No one calls me a liar!”

Cole stared again, incredulous, as Jeremy turned toward him and hopped up to grab the bar before beginning to haul himself up and down rapidly, his abs pulling his legs forward as they crossed behind him for balance. “You… like actually?”

Jeremy just huffed at him and kept doing pull-ups. His cock stuck straight out from his body, and it did look like it was flexing every time he pulled himself up to the bar. Cole shook his head and looked away, suddenly confused as to why he was staring at his buddy's erect dick like some sort of perv.

But a second later he glanced involuntarily back at it, and found himself again watching in fascination. Jeremy had been staring at the bar in determination before, but Cole looked up and suddenly caught his eyes looking at him.

He flashed a devious smile and grunted, “See something you like?”

Cole just flipped him off. “Nah, just watchin’ the liar show. How many you gonna do before you give up?” He asked, standing up and sauntering over to the bar. His own dick was still ramrod hard, bouncing in front of him, his piercing tinkling loosely with each step. He'd been distressed at first when the captive ball got loose enough to start making noise, but found he liked the secretiveness of knowing what was making the clearly audible noise when others just assumed it was keys or change.

“Dunno,” he grunted. “Might just quit now. I mean, clearly nothing is gonna happen, right?” The tone in his voice suddenly gave Cole pause. He looked down at the gently curved erection pulsing in front of him. It did look extremely hard, the foreskin pulled completely back and straining around the shaft of his dick as it flushed red. His own cock was tightening as well, to his confusion.

Suddenly Jeremy let out a huge grunt, hauling himself up to the bar and holding his position, legs quivering in place as he grunted “Move!”

Cole was too slow, however, and the first jet of cum from Jeremy's handsfree orgasm splattered messily all over his t-shirt, even getting a few drops in his beard and on his neck, eliciting a yelp of distress from him as he leaped to the side.

“Oooooh fuuuck,” Jeremy moaned out huskily, bucking his hips forward as he sprayed cum like a shotgun, sending droplets sailing nearly eight feet through the air and splattering noisily over the foam tiles on the ground.

Cole just stared in shock as he watched another man blow his load in-person for the first time in his life—and as that man's cum dripped down his neck into his chest hair. “Sick, man!” he yelled. “You just blew all over me!” He was trying to be angry, but he was so impressed and amused that he couldn't quite nail the effect. “You could have at least warned me!”

Jeremy finally released from the bar and dropped to the floor, immediately sinking to the ground and flopping out, propping himself on his hands behind him, and his cock—still squeezing out the last dribble of thick spunk—slapped up against his belly button. He laughed breathlessly.

“I did, dumbass. I just didn't do it early enough. I never cum like that. It's usually up onto my chest at most, never spraying like that. That was literally the only time in my life that's ever happened, including the last time I did this. I only realized right as I was starting to orgasm that it felt weirdly strong.” He chuckled again as a drop of cum slowly oozed down the pulsing red skin of his cock. “And that, is why you don't call me a liar.”

He scooped up the dribble of cum with his finger and flicked it toward Cole, though clearly not hard enough to actually get more on him. Cole glared at the panting, grinning trainer, but his poorly-hidden smile ruined that, too.

“Yeah, yeah. OK, but really, Jerry, how the fuck? That obviously doesn't work for everybody, since I've never seen it happen to anyone else, and it would be pretty obvious. I've certainly never blown my load while doing pull-ups.”

“Dunno, man,” Jeremy replied. It had never happened to me before either, but I also hadn't done that many pull-ups before. I'd also gotten into something recently where you try to be more aware of your smaller muscles? So you can control them more? I think maybe something about that made it easier for the muscles to do their thing. I can feel the way squeezing my abs makes the pelvic muscles squeeze too, and they're pressing on something that just makes me shoot if I do it long enough.”

He shrugged his shoulders and continued to look at Cole. “Try it. Maybe it works for you, too. Just kinda… pay close attention to your abs, and try flexing different parts of them as you go.”

Cole blushed heavily. “That's gro—well… I
I mean, it's not…” He trailed off. “I'm pretty sure it's just you,” he finished pulling his shirt up over his head and trying to wipe the rest of the cum off of his skin and hair.

“Dude!” Jeremy laughed loudly. “It got in your beard? Did it go in your mouth? Does the pineapple work, was it sweet?!” He threw his head back and roared with laughter.

“Yes, asshole! I mean, no, not in my mouth, but my beard, yes. Fucking nasty!” he yelled. The anger was starting to sound a little more legit.

Jeremy let his expression mold to something a bit more kind. “Sorry, Tommy-boy. I honestly didn't mean to. I'd thought you were gonna stay on the bench anyway.”

Cole closed his eyes and sighed hard with lips pursed before he calmed himself slightly, opened his eyes, and smiled ruefully at himself. “Oh… ugh, it's fine. It's not like I don't end up with my own cum in my beard all the time anyway,” he said, diffusing the tension between them as he wiped vainly at himself with the now partially-soggy t-shirt. He suddenly threw the wad directly at Jeremy, who squawked as it pegged him in the face before he could take his weight off his arms.

It was Cole's turn to roar with laughter, his erection bouncing wildly as he cackled. After a moment, he wiped tears from the corners of his eyes, and looked at Jeremy.

“You're lucky I deserved that, or I'd be chasing you around the gym until I could pin you down and shove this in your mouth,” Jeremy threatened jokingly, tossing the shirt to the side.

Cole stood there in just his shoes, his erection finally starting to ease slightly. “Let's finish this fucking workout so we can hit the sauna. I'm starting to get cold hanging out on all this equipment with no clothes. Oh, and you know, my buddy's cum dripping down my body.” He said in a sarcastic tone, despite the true event he was referencing.

Jeremy just laughed and launched himself to his feet before calling as he ran, “Last one to the bikes has to wipe up the cum puddles!”

Cole rolled his eyes with a smile, growled, and sprinted after him.

That's all for now! If you got this far, thanks for reading! This will almost assuredly continue, likely in the sauna. But that will need to wait for now. Hope you enjoyed!

Azbboy28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Cole's mouth went dry all of a sudden, and he felt his ass clench slightly.

“What? No, come back here. I got reps to do.” He stared at Jeremy's muscular ass as it pushed back and forth with his stride. “You're not gonna actually try to cum, are you?”

Jeremy called over his shoulder, “You don't gotta watch, but I'm showing you the cum puddles at the end. No one calls me a liar!”

Cole stared again, incredulous, as Jeremy turned toward him and hopped up to grab the bar before beginning to haul himself up and down rapidly, his abs pulling his legs forward as they crossed behind him for balance. “You… like actually?”

Jeremy just huffed at him and kept doing pull-ups. His cock stuck straight out from his body, and it did look like it was flexing every time he pulled himself up to the bar. Cole shook his head and looked away, suddenly confused as to why he was staring at his buddy's erect dick like some sort of perv.

But a second later he glanced involuntarily back at it, and found himself again watching in fascination. Jeremy had been staring at the bar in determination before, but Cole looked up and suddenly caught his eyes looking at him.

He flashed a devious smile and grunted, “See something you like?”

Cole just flipped him off. “Nah, just watchin’ the liar show. How many you gonna do before you give up?” He asked, standing up and sauntering over to the bar. His own dick was still ramrod hard, bouncing in front of him, his piercing tinkling loosely with each step. He'd been distressed at first when the captive ball got loose enough to start making noise, but found he liked the secretiveness of knowing what was making the clearly audible noise when others just assumed it was keys or change.

“Dunno,” he grunted. “Might just quit now. I mean, clearly nothing is gonna happen, right?” The tone in his voice suddenly gave Cole pause. He looked down at the gently curved erection pulsing in front of him. It did look extremely hard, the foreskin pulled completely back and straining around the shaft of his dick as it flushed red. His own cock was tightening as well, to his confusion.

Suddenly Jeremy let out a huge grunt, hauling himself up to the bar and holding his position, legs quivering in place as he grunted “Move!”

Cole was too slow, however, and the first jet of cum from Jeremy's handsfree orgasm splattered messily all over his t-shirt, even getting a few drops in his beard and on his neck, eliciting a yelp of distress from him as he leaped to the side.

“Oooooh fuuuck,” Jeremy moaned out huskily, bucking his hips forward as he sprayed cum like a shotgun, sending droplets sailing nearly eight feet through the air and splattering noisily over the foam tiles on the ground.

Cole just stared in shock as he watched another man blow his load in-person for the first time in his life—and as that man's cum dripped down his neck into his chest hair. “Sick, man!” he yelled. “You just blew all over me!” He was trying to be angry, but he was so impressed and amused that he couldn't quite nail the effect. “You could have at least warned me!”

Jeremy finally released from the bar and dropped to the floor, immediately sinking to the ground and flopping out, propping himself on his hands behind him, and his cock—still squeezing out the last dribble of thick spunk—slapped up against his belly button. He laughed breathlessly.

“I did, dumbass. I just didn't do it early enough. I never cum like that. It's usually up onto my chest at most, never spraying like that. That was literally the only time in my life that's ever happened, including the last time I did this. I only realized right as I was starting to orgasm that it felt weirdly strong.” He chuckled again as a drop of cum slowly oozed down the pulsing red skin of his cock. “And that, is why you don't call me a liar.”

He scooped up the dribble of cum with his finger and flicked it toward Cole, though clearly not hard enough to actually get more on him. Cole glared at the panting, grinning trainer, but his poorly-hidden smile ruined that, too.

“Yeah, yeah. OK, but really, Jerry, how the fuck? That obviously doesn't work for everybody, since I've never seen it happen to anyone else, and it would be pretty obvious. I've certainly never blown my load while doing pull-ups.”

“Dunno, man,” Jeremy replied. It had never happened to me before either, but I also hadn't done that many pull-ups before. I'd also gotten into something recently where you try to be more aware of your smaller muscles? So you can control them more? I think maybe something about that made it easier for the muscles to do their thing. I can feel the way squeezing my abs makes the pelvic muscles squeeze too, and they're pressing on something that just makes me shoot if I do it long enough.”

He shrugged his shoulders and continued to look at Cole. “Try it. Maybe it works for you, too. Just kinda… pay close attention to your abs, and try flexing different parts of them as you go.”

Cole blushed heavily. “That's gro—well… I
I mean, it's not…” He trailed off. “I'm pretty sure it's just you,” he finished pulling his shirt up over his head and trying to wipe the rest of the cum off of his skin and hair.

“Dude!” Jeremy laughed loudly. “It got in your beard? Did it go in your mouth? Does the pineapple work, was it sweet?!” He threw his head back and roared with laughter.

“Yes, asshole! I mean, no, not in my mouth, but my beard, yes. Fucking nasty!” he yelled. The anger was starting to sound a little more legit.

Jeremy let his expression mold to something a bit more kind. “Sorry, Tommy-boy. I honestly didn't mean to. I'd thought you were gonna stay on the bench anyway.”

Cole closed his eyes and sighed hard with lips pursed before he calmed himself slightly, opened his eyes, and smiled ruefully at himself. “Oh… ugh, it's fine. It's not like I don't end up with my own cum in my beard all the time anyway,” he said, diffusing the tension between them as he wiped vainly at himself with the now partially-soggy t-shirt. He suddenly threw the wad directly at Jeremy, who squawked as it pegged him in the face before he could take his weight off his arms.

It was Cole's turn to roar with laughter, his erection bouncing wildly as he cackled. After a moment, he wiped tears from the corners of his eyes, and looked at Jeremy.

“You're lucky I deserved that, or I'd be chasing you around the gym until I could pin you down and shove this in your mouth,” Jeremy threatened jokingly, tossing the shirt to the side.

Cole stood there in just his shoes, his erection finally starting to ease slightly. “Let's finish this fucking workout so we can hit the sauna. I'm starting to get cold hanging out on all this equipment with no clothes. Oh, and you know, my buddy's cum dripping down my body.” He said in a sarcastic tone, despite the true event he was referencing.

Jeremy just laughed and launched himself to his feet before calling as he ran, “Last one to the bikes has to wipe up the cum puddles!”

Cole rolled his eyes with a smile, growled, and sprinted after him.

That's all for now! If you got this far, thanks for reading! This will almost assuredly continue, likely in the sauna. But that will need to wait for now. Hope you enjoyed!
Hot!

Reactions: boynextdoorc