• We are rebuilding our search index, so results may be missing or incomplete for a short period.

    You can close this by clicking the 'X' at the top corner of this notice.

Comfy Daddy (tiktoker)

Has anyone subbed to him? Is all his content solo?
Yeah, I subbed for a bit because I think he is so fucking hot. The content is lame tho. It is mostly what he shows on Twitter with a bit more cock. He has some sex videos but the filming is bad and it is just a guy sucking him off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: softlyfelixx
Yeah, I subbed for a bit because I think he is so fucking hot. The content is lame tho. It is mostly what he shows on Twitter with a bit more cock. He has some sex videos but the filming is bad and it is just a guy sucking him off.
Damn that’s a shame. Was hoping the content would be more explicit and physical.