Confession: I let curiosity get the best of me this week.

joeiscool

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m a longtime lurker around here so obviously I’ve always been aware that I am “blessed,” but this weekend, I am embarrassed to admit that at 35 years old, I let curiosity get the best of me… 📏🍆

I hear your doubts. What guy hasn’t tried? You’re right. I had measured my manhood before, but that was years ago… and my body has changed a lot since then.

Most of my adult life I was hovering around 250 pounds, and I had measured myself and knew I was over 6”. In January 2021, I weighed the heaviest I ever was at 315 pounds and that was when I started my weight loss journey.

These days, I hover about 155 pounds. I’m literally half of the person I used to be. I had read all the stuff online about how it would get longer as the fat pad shrunk, and visually, I definitely could see results over the past few years. But I never confirmed my suspicion.

I think I enjoyed the plausible deniability when women asked. “I haven’t measured, your guess is good as mine.” I usually would say, “well I’m above average for sure” when pressed on it.

So, embarrassingly, I let curiosity and insecurity get the best of me. I pulled out the tailor’s tape and measured along the top, just as I’d read online, pressing against the bone.

Less embarrassingly, I can also admit that I’m more than just above average.

Thank you for your time.

So, embarrassingly, I let curiosity and insecurity get the best of me. I pulled out the tailor’s tape and measured along the top, just as I’d read online, pressing against the bone.

Hey man, that is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Like it isn't even a thing that shoukd cause any embarrassment whatsoever, ESPECIALLY among us here haha.

Also congrats on your weight loss! I dream of the day I finally become a normal weight. (And yes, really curious of the result and possibly any old pics while you were overweight! 😋)

Hey man, that is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. Like it isn't even a thing that shoukd cause any embarrassment whatsoever, ESPECIALLY among us here haha.

Also congrats on your weight loss! I dream of the day I finally become a normal weight. (And yes, really curious of the result and possibly any old pics while you were overweight! 😋)
I didn’t take many pics when I was big… especially not naked ones 😂 I probably have some saved somewhere but they definitely aren’t handy.

Bone pressed was almost exactly 21cm (just over 8”).

Reactions: Cum_is_Great
I've never needed curiosity to measure my dick. I've hardly ever gone a week without hauling out the ruler. It's the only math I do much. But I know what you're saying.

I'm 6'3", well-built, 190-200 lbs, hung like a chipmunk; 4" hard, super-tiny soft. When I played football in college, I carried more weight, maybe 225-230 lbs; I was up to an inch shorter hard (do the math!) and almost non-existent soft. Pretty embarrassing in the locker room and bed room. I've never really been any great shakes when it comes to fucking, but then it was almost "Mission Impossible". With massive thighs and a big belly, I was mostly pumping air, or just the head and a bit of shaft at best. Why I was almost strictly oral.

So, yeah, losing weight can make a big difference, especially if you got a small one. I'd definitely recommend it for us little guys. Why I ditch the desserts and work out three, four times a week. Beats my wife dumping me for a younger and bigger model.

Last edited: