Confessions of a Wrestler (back again)

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Which athletes from which sports do you find most bicurious?
depends on what you definition of bicurious is. I expand that to the difference between curious and heteroflexable. Curious is flirting with the line but not crossing it. I think there is an element of it in all sports. Something about the comradery of a group, slaps on the ass, comfort in the locker room, nudity, and physicality.

Bottom line: Rugby players.

I've never hooked up with one, but those guys have no limits. Its like the dare that crosses the line, and for fun, they just keep going. Rugby players have zero shame, if anything it is a shame deficit, they could use a little. You name it and the rubgy team did it and in front of 20 people. I partied a few times with them, and could NEVER keep up.

PhillyPaul

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
is your doctor a male or female? Do they get to see your big rod annually?
my doc is a good looking male doc. early 40s. runners build. big scrubs bulge. hes seen my dick 2X annually & examined it & my ball sack. I get an erection every single time that he examines it. He takes his time man.

irinaderevko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The story is mixed around in a few responses, but what do you want to know?
Yeah, I'd love to know more about his first sexual experience and how you prepared him for that. I'm also keen to hear about the big bro relationship and how that affects the sexual dynamics. Does that make it hot and exciting for you? How did you manage also him not getting too attached to the hot guy who introduced him to all this pleasure?

rootbeer4377

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
my doc is a good looking male doc. early 40s. runners build. big scrubs bulge. hes seen my dick 2X annually & examined it & my ball sack. I get an erection every single time that he examines it. He takes his time man.
Is there any communication during? Does he mention the erection, or size?

poopyred

Admired Member
Media
my doctor asked me if i was a top or bottom and my dick started getting hard. Im like "false alarm, my guy, false alarm"lmao

shayne515

1st Like
Media
Q:Where has your beautiful ERECT tool been devoured by the most sets of hungry eyes?

A: on BW my profile has been seen by over 12,000 (now 56k) people. I think that would be the most people that have seen my cock. In person, I can think of two situations I've been in that I have been viewed by a group. Wrestling in High School, we were naked in the locker room, big open showers, that were old. four polls in a big tile room with shower heads pointing out. It was open and exposed, everyone could see everything. Jerking off before or after a practice was normal. In the showers guys were getting a load out so you saw guys on the team jerking and cumming. So my team mates saw my erect cock. so lets call that 60ish teammates over four years? If you want to know more read some of my confessions in the comments section in my profile.

I was, and still have a strong exhibition drive in me. I love showing off at the gym and being naked. When I was younger it was really strong desire to get naked infront of a big group of guys and let them watch me jerk off. I wanted to be watched and show off. So for my 18th birthday I took off and drove to a bathhouse in the next biggest city. I did my research, and i knew what I wanted. I got to the bathhouse, stripped down and left the towel in my locker. I walked around nude showing off my body and my cock. I was immediately rock hard and I got lots of attention from the guys at the bathhouse. I started off in the steam room and jerked off for around 5 guys, gave them a real show. As the night progressed, I walked around and the group started following me around only got bigger. I jerked off in the movie room, and in the hallway with a larger and larger crowd watching me and my cock. I finished early in the morning with a group of around 70 guys watching me on stage jerking off spraying my load into the crowd. it was everything i wanted it to be.
May I know what is BW? where do i view that?
What is the thing that turn you on when you are exhibitioning at sauna or open shower area?
Do you have any type of "audience" that you dont like?

Reactions: wrestlechamp

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
May I know what is BW? where do i view that?
What is the thing that turn you on when you are exhibitioning at sauna or open shower area?
Do you have any type of "audience" that you dont like?
A: Bateworld

A: I think the core of it is the freedom and guys appreciating/enjoying/looking at me.

A: don't be a dick.

Timer12

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What kind of reaction do you get from opponents when they see your bulge on the mat?

Have you had any reaction during wrestling matches when your cock rubs against them?

Do opponents grab it more than usual as a wrestling move?

Do your team mates grab your cock during practice?

fightermike

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of reaction do you get from opponents when they see your bulge on the mat?

Have you had any reaction during wrestling matches when your cock rubs against them?

why would they grab cocks? lol

Reactions: wrestlechamp

jent

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
what's your BW profile?
Q:Where has your beautiful ERECT tool been devoured by the most sets of hungry eyes?

A: on BW my profile has been seen by over 12,000 (now 56k) people. I think that would be the most people that have seen my cock. In person, I can think of two situations I've been in that I have been viewed by a group. Wrestling in High School, we were naked in the locker room, big open showers, that were old. four polls in a big tile room with shower heads pointing out. It was open and exposed, everyone could see everything. Jerking off before or after a practice was normal. In the showers guys were getting a load out so you saw guys on the team jerking and cumming. So my team mates saw my erect cock. so lets call that 60ish teammates over four years? If you want to know more read some of my confessions in the comments section in my profile.

I was, and still have a strong exhibition drive in me. I love showing off at the gym and being naked. When I was younger it was really strong desire to get naked infront of a big group of guys and let them watch me jerk off. I wanted to be watched and show off. So for my 18th birthday I took off and drove to a bathhouse in the next biggest city. I did my research, and i knew what I wanted. I got to the bathhouse, stripped down and left the towel in my locker. I walked around nude showing off my body and my cock. I was immediately rock hard and I got lots of attention from the guys at the bathhouse. I started off in the steam room and jerked off for around 5 guys, gave them a real show. As the night progressed, I walked around and the group started following me around only got bigger. I jerked off in the movie room, and in the hallway with a larger and larger crowd watching me and my cock. I finished early in the morning with a group of around 70 guys watching me on stage jerking off spraying my load into the crowd. it was everything i wanted it to

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

A: I've gotten some second glances and trash talk, nothing major.

A: I have chubbed up, it happens to all guys at some point. haven't popped full wood in years. It is more of a reaction than anything that is happening.

A: Yes they grab, brush up, knock it, slap it, but I would say no more than other guys

A: Mostly ass on my team, some guys will cup/tap the balls or cup a bulge but only guys they are close to, nothing sexual, but never grabbing a shaft, just comradery, same rules apply

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ever had a girl say it was to big to take?
yes, many times. mostly HS hook ups, reality was more than they thought it was going to be. I had a girl feel it in my shorts, and gave the hard 'no' before she ever saw it. College less so, but it has happened.

speedoswimmer

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On your wrestling teams do/did the bigger heavier weight guys kinda pick a lighter smaller guy to be their little bro? In the showers and at practice the bigger guys would like to smirk and wrestle with me until I was pinned. I noticed their legs would rub against my bulge. The bigger guys had great bodies. In the package department I was just as big as them but bigger. I enjoyed wrestling with the bigger guys. They’d man handle me but they were gentle about it. I think they liked to feel me struggle under them.