Confessions of a Wrestler (back again)

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That’s so fucking hot man. I wish more of my friends were like that. Alright - can you tell us what gets you turned on the most? Like what will get you hardest the fastest?
thanks, I really get turned on by eating out. Pussy or ass, if my face is burred in it, I get rock hard getting a hole wet for me to fuck.

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How often do you get laid back at school?
depends on the day. I can wake up with someone in my bed, second by noon, third in the afternoon, two at night. sometimes its just me and my left hand. I guess the main factors are demand and how much i want. Sometimes i want some random and sometimes i want a familiar face.

Swimsalot

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
depends on the day. I can wake up with someone in my bed, second by noon, third in the afternoon, two at night. sometimes its just me and my left hand. I guess the main factors are demand and how much i want. Sometimes i want some random and sometimes i want a familiar face.
Damn do you nut every time? What’s the most number of people you fucked in one day?

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Damn do you nut every time? What’s the most number of people you fucked in one day?
I cum everytime. I have no idea what my record is at this point. To clarify, we are talking about how many individuals I have inserted my penis into within a 24 hour period? I have done two three-ways in the same day. I would max out around 6 or 7 people within a 24 hour time.

Swimsalot

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cum everytime. I have no idea what my record is at this point. To clarify, we are talking about how many individuals I have inserted my penis into within a 24 hour period? I have done two three-ways in the same day. I would max out around 6 or 7 people within a 24 hour time.
Damn…

irinaderevko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can u give us details about the two threesomes in one day? Are they mmf or mff? I'd love details whether you've done group fun with your frat bros just like in your previous story when they knocked on your door and ended up spontaneously joining you and your girl.

Reactions: bigbenis

wrestlechamp

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can u give us details about the two threesomes in one day? Are they mmf or mff? I'd love details whether you've done group fun with your frat bros just like in your previous story when they knocked on your door and ended up spontaneously joining you and your girl.
When it has happened it has been mmm and mfm & mff. My regulars three-way at school and home are mmm so they are the foundation of this occurrence.

the mmm-s are the swimmer/diver at school, and C/QB at home. Swimmer/Diver are still together, and we still fuck on the regular. It has yet to happen, but there would be a possibility the number could go higher if the boy joined us, but the planets aligning for this have yet to happen. One of the times two threesomes happened in a day it was diver and the boy.

The other side normally has been post-party hook ups. most have been mff. the mfm-s have been me and a brother/teammate sharing a girl. I have yet to have a real mmf experience where everyone is into it and everyone in involved. Had a mfmf experience, with a brother, his girlfriend and my formal date. the four of us were sleeping a walk in closet at a vacation house. we swapped girls a few times during the night of fucking.

I wrote about the mmmf I was part of. (just three guys sharing a girl, we didn't do anything but watch the others)