Connect the Song Titles 2

Nothing to do with the thread at all. And peeps are probably getting bored with them now, but I do kind of see myself as an amateur photographer! So.....sorry to bore, but here are a few more from this week.

First and second on the way to work. (My place of employment is visible in the first, but I won't point it out!)
Spot the swan in the second....

Third and fourth from that spot near where I live that I can't deny I go on and on and on and on and on and on about!!!IMG_1218a.jpeg
IMG_1219a.jpeg
IMG_1256a.jpeg
IMG_1258a.jpeg

Reactions: BillM and Tommylpsg
Nothing to do with the thread at all. And peeps are probably getting bored with them now, but I do kind of see myself as an amateur photographer! So.....sorry to bore, but here are a few more from this week.

First and second on the way to work. (My place of employment is visible in the first, but I won't point it out!)

Third and fourth from that spot near where I live that I can't deny I go on and on and on and on and on and on about!!!View attachment 33735551 View attachment 33735561 View attachment 33735661 View attachment 33735671
Lovely pictures M;)

Reactions: Meatn2veg and BillM

Third and fourth from that spot near where I live that I can't deny I go on and on and on and on and on and on about!!!View attachment 33735551 View attachment 33735561 View attachment 33735661 View attachment 33735671
M2V excellent photos and place them in this forum!!

Photo of the day !!

Lovely pictures M;)
M2V excellent photos and place them in this forum!!

Photo of the day !!
Thanks both. What I really like is in the middle of the third used to be this huge coal/oil burning power station, with its humungous chimney spewing its shit into the atmosphere. But, as can be seen, that's all well and truly consigned to the history books now. Gone forever. In fact, just to the right in the pics, south-east England is home to the biggest offshore wind farm in Europe. (Will snap that the next time I'm down there!)

Reactions: Tommylpsg and BillM