Connect the Song Titles 2

As a fish & chips lover from the land of fish & chips, I have to say both in that pic look pretty poor! The chips are far, far too skinny....and the fish is miniscule! No chippy (fish and chip shop) in England would get away with serving that up!

Reactions: BillM
As a fish & chips lover from the land of fish & chips, I have to say both in that pic look pretty poor! The chips are far, far too skinny....and the fish is miniscule! No chippy (fish and chip shop) in England would get away with serving that up!

Skinny, salty ones seem to be fairly standard here, even if we call them by their proper name: French Fries (Freedom Fries if you're a Republican). But then again, I'm a tater tot guy so what do I know.

Reactions: BillM
Skinny, salty ones seem to be fairly standard here, even if we call them by their proper name: French Fries (Freedom Fries if you're a Republican). But then again, I'm a tater tot guy so what do I know.
I remember having an argument with an American girl once. She said "You English are so stupid. Why do you call them chips? Chips are what you get from a bag."
I replied "You Americans are so stupid. Why do you call them FRENCH fries? Are they fried in France and then shipped over to America at the speed of light before they get cold?"

I remember having an argument with an American girl once. She said "You English are so stupid. Why do you call them chips? Chips are what you get from a bag."
I replied "You Americans are so stupid. Why do you call them FRENCH fries? Are they fried in France and then shipped over to America at the speed of light before they get cold?"
Ha Ha.gif
Ha Ha.gif

Reactions: Meatn2veg
Better to have a nice healthy meal!!

R.7bfbe9f49d86158a3f01fc2c3199fdf9

Reactions: Meatn2veg