Conor mcgregor

there is absolutely no way he hasn't had filmed himself having his dick sucked
Pretty sure he did but I'm also sure he pays millions for his media team with all the sleeping around that he does

The way he’s so openly showing off with those girls on instagram. You just know he’s doing them. Ugh if only we had footage. It’s so sexy how open he is about cheating

Every relationship is different and It's only cheating if his other half doesn't agree.
They might have some kind of arrangement that he's discreet and no buns in the oven.

there is absolutely no way he hasn't had filmed himself having his dick sucked
legit, he's probably recorded himself having straight, bi and gay sex by now. of course, his team is very much so a "Yes" team, so he's good..and probably takes care of them real well. hell, he's probably had fun with some of his "yes" team. and as for the other post, i don't think he's cheating

in my small humble opinion, she figured she's set, she gets the kids she wants and they're taken care of, she plays the role if doting baby mama/girlfriend for the public, and she steps back and lets him do whatever he desires, which is showing off that irish sexiness and fucking who he wants..male or female