Conor mcgregor

I dunno. He seems like your typical dumb jock but I think he's way smarter than what people give him credit for. Seeing how vain he is about his appearance and everything, I don't think he ever want to be painted in a bad light and whatever he's putting forth is calculated right down to details. Who knows, he might be a sensible intellectual behind camera and media. Or not, who knows
Either way, it doesn't make a difference. I still want him to be balls deep in my mouth while painfully pressing his crotch into my face, holding my head in place, choking me until I almost pass out then he'll stop, letting me breathe, and does it over and over again until he's satisfied.

I think he’s a rich, confident, arrogant, sexy little bastard that tries very hard to maintain a certain public image. Since the infamous Twitter like, I’m almost certain he’s getting his ass eaten by guys behind closed doors. WITH his wife’s approval.

I think he’s a rich, confident, arrogant, sexy little bastard that tries very hard to maintain a certain public image. Since the infamous Twitter like, I’m almost certain he’s getting his ass eaten by guys behind closed doors. WITH his wife’s approval.
This is the most correct opinion.

Well, maybe they have an open marriage.
That's something hot for you to fantasize about!

im out of the loop, whats the twitter like about?

Reactions: deleted19456911
Well, maybe they have an open marriage.
That's something hot for you to fantasize about!
he's not married. she's his fiance and it took him forever to give her the ring. so there is no open marriage..its whatever he wants

he's not married. she's his fiance and it took him forever to give her the ring. so there is no open marriage..its whatever he wants
Not like she’s gonna object to anything. They pretty much live on a yacht. Conor does what the f he wants. And his new usage of steroids has made him hornier than ever and more curious and adventurous