Conor mcgregor

All these pictures are already posted in this thread no need to post them again
oooooooooooooooooooooooookay. will do. my bad i didnt sit there and check the whole thread. as ive been busy. im pretty sure others enjoy the pics again. thanks and have a good day

oooooooooooooooooooooooookay. will do. my bad i didnt sit there and check the whole thread. as ive been busy. im pretty sure others enjoy the pics again. thanks and have a good day
I for one didn't mind seeing them again,always nice to see someone making an effort :kissing_heart:

Reactions: marigoldspring
I for one didn't mind seeing them again,always nice to see someone making an effort :kissing_heart:
thank you..appreciate it. and also, you're right. he looked a bit better without all the ink to me. just a damn handsome and sexy irish man. i loved him when at 145lbs so much as ive stated before. one day or another, some vids and/or pics will come out and we'll all get to enjoy that spectacular view and more

Suppose your gods gift then. Yawn.
Most of you don't like the guy but still have time to comment, gtfooh!
I am. Attraction is typically relative, which speaks to your face more than mine.

You’ll find there’s always time to comment on a discussion forum. Not that I expect you to understand that. If you don’t want to read anything that contradicts your fragile perception, I’d suggest you create an imaginary friend to bounce your opinions off.