Conor mcgregor

We all saw how turned on McGregor was by Mayweather
hahahaha, true. from his earliest days, he was boned up. im sure he's bi and buggers man booty when he gets a chance. bros know fun is best with another bro

Such a fuckin hot cock teaser. the way his undies pull away from his crotch a bit to make us try and peek. imagine him on the edge of his seat like that, you on your knees and begging for a lil taste of irish musk. or best, he straddles your chest and face like that while flexing. id be leaking like wow

We can assume that he’s shaved right ? It sure looks like it. Didn’t think he would be rocking a full bush, but I thought he’s a trimmer. Regardless, it’s so ironic that a man with an ego as big as his, has a penis that totally corresponds to that ego. It’s usually vice versa. Big ego small dick. Not with Connor though

We can assume that he’s shaved right ? It sure looks like it. Didn’t think he would be rocking a full bush, but I thought he’s a trimmer. Regardless, it’s so ironic that a man with an ego as big as his, has a penis that totally corresponds to that ego. It’s usually vice versa. Big ego small dick. Not with Connor though
yessums..we can assume that. the day and time he would leave his full natural cock bush and let it peak out, i think id have a mini stroke(no pun intended) or id find the best pic to bust an orgasm too for the next year