Conor mcgregor

who else would love to peel down those boxers and dive in tongue first? :yum

sdbBtYz.png

who else would love to peel down those boxers and dive in tongue first? :yum

sdbBtYz.png
Ugh, imagine being spooned by him. The socks, the boxers. Ahhh he drives me nuts. Dee is so lucky.

omg. in my search for a jockstrap photo i came across this; i'm unsure if it was already posted here!

i how how homoerotic he is! :sob: just him tweeting about sniffing jockstraps has my cock throbbing :joy:

31546434-0-image-a-9_1602329587490.jpg

omg. in my search for a jockstrap photo i came across this; i'm unsure if it was already posted here!

i how how homoerotic he is! :sob: just him tweeting about sniffing jockstraps has my cock throbbing :joy:

31546434-0-image-a-9_1602329587490.jpg
hot daaaaaaaaamn, i missed this one. mmmmmmmmmmmmm, now that would be such a horny awesome sight and thing to do..knowing full well some of us are ready to do that to his sweaty jockstraps...that has some hairs in it too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Reactions: deleted13558301
you can tell in the first two pics posted that the camera man wanted to tease us, and snap a pic of that sexy delicious manly irish bulge. but I guess they had to make it professional. bet the actual photo looks delicious and good as fuck

Reactions: Bonner19