Consensual nonconsensual

CharHill79

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having previously been a member on Fetlife, I discovered that I was very much into the whole consensual nonconsensual thing, rape fantasy, aggressiveness etc etc. Are there any guys on here into the same thing?

I have acted out these fantasies on occasion but obviously there needs to be an element of trust involved. The thought occurred to me that the fantasy would be propelled onto a whole new level with a guy with a huge cock, having only ever had a "normal" cock involved in this roleplay fantasy.

Reactions: deleted957094
I was involved with one kinky girl who was into bondage fake rape and submissiveness. I am too big to deepthroat and anal and sometimes regular sex is painful. It sometimes alarmed me how she would literally bruise her throat trying to deepthroat me or during fake rape and bondage sex without lubrication left her in pain for a couple of days. My dick is not above average in length but off the charts in girth. She loved being dominated and slightly abused. Sometimes her ass bled after sex. She saved my cum up to eat with her food and went to the store shopping with her hair and face crusted with my cum. I do miss her though and her kinky ness

Occasionally with a number of partners over the years. The Fifty Shades trilogy created a flush of new interest in the last decade.

Vanilla sex leads to trust which leads to more adventurous behavior, bed to sex furniture to slings, lIght bondage to heavier, gentle to aggressive, etc. Rules are always established in advance and the safe word never violated.

It's not for everyone.

Reactions: Hockeytiger
Personally it does nothing for me, i mean the rough sex can be enjoyable but stuff like choking or slapping does nothing however if she is into it and it get her off i'll play along with it.

I've only come across one who was really into it. Friend and his girlfriend have an open relation ship and me and her have a fwb arrangement. We've had threesomes and i can say he is average at best meanwhile i'm 7x6.75, she appears the be the cute and innocent good girl type that is until her clothes come off, she loves to be man handled, choked, smacked, tied/taped up, rough blowjobs and just fucked as hard as i can deliver, the choking and smacking took a bit to get into but i got to a point i was comfortable with it and she gets off on it hard. She has told me my size especially the girth does push things to a new level, often to a point she can still feel it the following day.

Reactions: deleted1168963