Content Creators who post both bottom and topping content. Can someone please explain

Zunam

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've created this post with the sole objective of gaining some insight into something that's been bothering me for longer than I can remember.

I'm a relatively new content creator on Twitter and JustForFans. I decided to take this path because, truth be told, I tend to have a lot of Grindr hookups, so it only made sense to capitalize on it, right? Well, that's what I thought. What I didn't realize is how difficult it is to find top content creators to collaborate with.

What I can't seem to wrap my head around is why some content creators choose to produce both topping and bottoming content on their profiles. As a bottom, as soon as I learn that my top has bottomed, let alone bottoms on a regular basis, it's gameover for me, and I won't see him in the same light ever again.

Aren't these content creators losing fans because they're attempting to capitalize from all angles? To me, it looks disingenuous, confusing, and erodes their credibility. Personally, I don't think 'Vers' exists, and if it does, it represents a very small proportion of our community. I'd estimate that around 75% of gays in my area identify as 'Vers' on Grindr. While I can't speak for all of them, I've surveyed countless self-proclaimed 'Vers' friends over the years, and if I were to identify the general consensus of my findings, it's that by default, they're bottoms. They are bottoms who can and will top should the need or mood arise. If these individuals are primarily, and in some cases exclusively, only bottoming, then why can't they be honest and pick a lane? Where I struggle is that I need to feel confident that I can give my partner 100% of what he needs. So, what I'm trying to say is that if a bottom hooks up with a 'Vers' dude, it's essentially two bottoms hooking up and while I'm certain that it could be a fun and enjoyable experience for some, at the end of the day neither partner are walking away fully satisfied. I'm at a standstill with this one and I'm here to genuinely solicit and ask for your opinions and experience relating to the matter.

By no means is the intention of this post to incite prejudice or hate. I'm genuinely looking for advice and feedback, as this seems to be the make or break in my content creation career.
Well… each they’re own… and being versatile does simplify matters a lot, outside of content creation or sw.
You’re entitled to your opinion and your preferences obvi, but deciding that versatile people don’t exist is as enlightened as a republican saying trans women are men.
Absolute tops and absolute bottoms do exist, but they’re rare; if for no other reason that we all change our sexual exploration of our bodies constantly. You go on your journey and enjoy it boo, just don’t you even imagine daring to tell the rest of us what it is we actually enjoy and we don’t, or how some of us “ don’t exist”.

Reactions: exposits22

rmk1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well… each they’re own… and being versatile does simplify matters a lot, outside of content creation or sw.
You’re entitled to your opinion and your preferences obvi, but deciding that versatile people don’t exist is as enlightened as a republican saying trans women are men.
Absolute tops and absolute bottoms do exist, but they’re rare; if for no other reason that we all change our sexual exploration of our bodies constantly. You go on your journey and enjoy it boo, just don’t you even imagine daring to tell the rest of us what it is we actually enjoy and we don’t, or how some of us “ don’t exist”.

Thanks for your feedback. As I can't see this going anywhere productive, I'm going to stop replying to this particular post.

exposits22

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen this same mentality only among people who come from very conservative backgrounds. Namely a Pakistani friend who always complains about this. It was impressive to read when you compared 'seeing a top bottoming' with a wife seeing her husband being fucked.

Did you grow up in one of those cultures in which "top is not/less gay"? Maybe you have some internalised issue that makes you idealise tops as such?

MbuyPcell02

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By no means is the intention of this post to incite prejudice or hate. I'm genuinely looking for advice and feedback, as this seems to be the make or break in my content creation career.
Despite your intentions it’s CLEAR you are prejudice towards Vers folks. My advice is don’t be a content creator, you don’t deserve a platform. My feedback is don’t be so narrow minded.

jaymes_eboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've created this post with the sole objective of gaining some insight into something that's been bothering me for longer than I can remember.

I'm a relatively new content creator on Twitter and JustForFans. I decided to take this path because, truth be told, I tend to have a lot of Grindr hookups, so it only made sense to capitalize on it, right? Well, that's what I thought. What I didn't realize is how difficult it is to find top content creators to collaborate with.

What I can't seem to wrap my head around is why some content creators choose to produce both topping and bottoming content on their profiles. As a bottom, as soon as I learn that my top has bottomed, let alone bottoms on a regular basis, it's gameover for me, and I won't see him in the same light ever again.

Aren't these content creators losing fans because they're attempting to capitalize from all angles? To me, it looks disingenuous, confusing, and erodes their credibility. Personally, I don't think 'Vers' exists, and if it does, it represents a very small proportion of our community. I'd estimate that around 75% of gays in my area identify as 'Vers' on Grindr. While I can't speak for all of them, I've surveyed countless self-proclaimed 'Vers' friends over the years, and if I were to identify the general consensus of my findings, it's that by default, they're bottoms. They are bottoms who can and will top should the need or mood arise. If these individuals are primarily, and in some cases exclusively, only bottoming, then why can't they be honest and pick a lane? Where I struggle is that I need to feel confident that I can give my partner 100% of what he needs. So, what I'm trying to say is that if a bottom hooks up with a 'Vers' dude, it's essentially two bottoms hooking up and while I'm certain that it could be a fun and enjoyable experience for some, at the end of the day neither partner are walking away fully satisfied. I'm at a standstill with this one and I'm here to genuinely solicit and ask for your opinions and experience relating to the matter.

Verse is a thing you know?