Votes: 59 8.8%
  • 12. @Nayzer

Votes: 48 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lov3sUncutPenis

Superior Member
Media
Albany i New York (New York, United States)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

sexyone1984

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
NO vote at all. I'm sorry but this was really a poor set of choices. I see nothing interesting in an all -asshole view of a guy humping his toy, of no cum shot efforts, of nub sized cocks, or a guy riding on his anal dildo. Totally different categories now being put up for vote and I've lost any interest in this poor selection. So no vote at all from me today.

SHEESH... Tell us how you really feel

Carnellny81

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
NO vote at all. I'm sorry but this was really a poor set of choices. I see nothing interesting in an all -asshole view of a guy humping his toy, of no cum shot efforts, of nub sized cocks, or a guy riding on his anal dildo. Totally different categories now being put up for vote and I've lost any interest in this poor selection. So no vote at all from me today.

Pretentious and unnecessary. Clearly this is why YOU didnt vote and thats fine. To be mean spirited and YOU arent a candidate... hmmph, the audacity.

D

deleted8513581

This is awesome can I be a contestant next time? Haha

O

OldFirm08

SHEESH... Tell us how you really feel

i've been watching daily groups for votes, and post my opinion of the whole group and what faults there are in the entries each day. Simple things like photo color quality and light and angle.. Think the contest could be subdivided to variety of 'wank' categories. That's all. Got bored with the changing type of entries showing up last few days, so expressed my opinion. Vote and enjoy as you wish, just saying I'm out.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i've been watching daily groups for votes, and post my opinion of the whole group and what faults there are in the entries each day. Simple things like photo color quality and light and angle.. Think the contest could be subdivided to variety of 'wank' categories. That's all. Got bored with the changing type of entries showing up last few days, so expressed my opinion. Vote and enjoy as you wish, just saying I'm out.
Thank you for the feedback. We aim to improve every contest we will try to do that next time.

O

OldFirm08

Pretentious and unnecessary. Clearly this is why YOU didnt vote and thats fine. To be mean spirited and YOU arent a candidate... hmmph, the audacity.
An honest response is not 'pretentious'. And your one more good reason now that I have no more interest in the votes. Byeeee.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@Mr. LPSG and @LPSG Simon - OK, sorry... I can't keep up with this. With all that I pay attention to and participate in, at LPSG, aside from REAL WORLD LIFE, (you know, like having a job, friends, and a family), I can't keep up with a contest that ends on a 24 hour cycle.

I suppose I could, if I were retired, and could be on the site all day and night, but I'm not.

I give up on being able to watch all the videos and vote, on time. Especially when many of the videos load SO incredibly slowly. I'll watch them when I have time to do so.

Have at it, guys. And, have fun doing so!

A/B

Last edited: