Corbin Fisher - really cum eating scenes

nekszus

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This thread is a continuation of the really cum eat/swallowing collection that started in the CF thread. @Quietist collects the potentially cum swallowing scene and I watch and vote yes/no. In some cases we disagree - that's not a problem. Of course, anyone can comment and vote, write their opinion. Please only CF scenes.

This list contains verified eating/swallowing scenes:
Art Nekszus

Summarize the rules:
1. The cum should visually shoot into the mouth/tongue.
2. Spitting is not allowed
3. It is an advantage if you can clearly see the movement of the throat / Adam's tube and you can hear swallowing, although this is not a condition.
4. Editing (different angles) is allowed, but only if the sink part is continuous and not cut.
5. If in doubt, the result is NO

A significant portion of the cumload should enter the mouth, not just a stray drop, and not be followed by spitting or smearing. And it should be visible that the receiving model swallows. No tricks with editing or anything else. If it is not entirely clear, then the benefit of the doubt can be considered, but only in exceptional cases.

I gave my thoughts about Rob’s (Kellan’s) little talk about ‘swallowing’ on his TT (sound of a clock with a pendulum), in a personal message to Tacos_and_Beer. He brought it up here.
Maybe it’s a good idea to post it to this thread as well.

Nekszus gave a short reaction here.
I don’t agree with Rob (Kellan).

What Rob is doing here, in my opinion, is confusing the words “tasting” and “swallowing”.
And, so I believe, this confusion is rather common.

Yes, on more than one occasion, Rob (Kellan) had a taste of cum. Sometimes a real good taste. But swallowing? No, he didn’t do that very often. And mind you, swallowing a droplet or a residue that stayed in the mouth, doesn’t count.

For me, personally, having a good taste with a significant amount of cum on the tongue and/or inside the mouth for some time, is more important than actually swallowing it. I don’t mind if it is leaked out again and gone to waste, as long as the taste buds have been in good contact with the juice. Using it to do some snowballing … hmmm HOT!
Most of the studio write-ups and given scene titles that use the words “swallowed”, “fed” or “feed” are mostly just plain lies. That goes for CF as well as all other producers.

A few years ago I was banned from another blog (the name starts with something non-gay). The blogger claimed in a scene-review that someone’s cum was swallowed, while it was obvious that the cum squirted everywhere and only a stray droplet landed on a lip. In the comments I asked if he knew the meaning of the word “swallowing”. It was enough to ban me :confused:.

Again … the most common mistake is mixing-up the meanings of ‘tasting’ and ‘swallowing’ and in my opinion Rob (Kellan) did that as well.
The word ‘swallowing’ is constantly being abused/misused :(.

:) Thanks guys this is a great continuation. Are we allowed to post clips and gifs? I was never certain if CF was on the Do Not Post List.

IDK. Some post with short clips (30 sec - 1 min) deleted in CF thread.

The compilations I’ve posted in the past were deleted but I don’t remember getting warning points for them.

shrugs

:) Thanks guys this is a great continuation. Are we allowed to post clips and gifs? I was never certain if CF was on the Do Not Post List.
I think it's fine as long it's not a full length scene. I've posted numerous full videos and were removed but never got a warning for any of them. CF seems to be cool not copyright striking people for it. Teasers (short clips/gifs) seem to be alright but that's just my personal opinion.

Reactions: 3403861
I think it's fine as long it's not a full length scene. I've posted numerous full videos and were removed but never got a warning for any of them. CF seems to be cool not copyright striking people for it. Teasers (short clips/gifs) seem to be alright but that's just my personal opinion.

Thanks, and for this reason I’ve decided not to provide links to the full length videos. Hopefully just the names of the models will be enough for onlookers to find the content.