Corbin Fisher

I don't think there is a video with these three. Rocky has done some threesomes but not with these two that I can find.

Yes there is a "Rocky Makes A Sandwich" video with Archer and Bailey.
It's a bi scene (Bailey is a girl/woman), published on BCF on March 21.

Be careful though, because there is a lot of vagina-fear in this thread .

.
 
Yes there is a "Rocky Makes A Sandwich" video with Archer and Bailey.
It's a bi scene (Bailey is a girl/woman), published on BCF on March 21.

Be careful though, because there is a lot of vagina-fear in this thread .

.

Sorry, I thought Bailey was a guy.
 
Does Barron have any scenes coming out? Would be good to see him with some of the twinks they have on the site instead of Grayson again.
 
I know these are difficult times for CF right now, but I think filling the gaps with BelAmi episodes is a mistake.
I pay for CF content, and if I wanted to see BelAmi's greasy models, I would have signed up there. Of course, some of the guys are good-looking, but I only realized and appreciated how good CF models really are as performers/actors after watching a few BelAmi videos.
I'm not writing this just to complain, but because I feel like CF is slowly running out of models and options. I really hope I'm wrong and this downward spiral can be averted, but I don't have much hope that we'll see guys like Josh, Kenny Elian, or Dru, etc., on CF again.
 
I know these are difficult times for CF right now, but I think filling the gaps with BelAmi episodes is a mistake.
I pay for CF content, and if I wanted to see BelAmi's greasy models, I would have signed up there. Of course, some of the guys are good-looking, but I only realized and appreciated how good CF models really are as performers/actors after watching a few BelAmi videos.
I'm not writing this just to complain, but because I feel like CF is slowly running out of models and options. I really hope I'm wrong and this downward spiral can be averted, but I don't have much hope that we'll see guys like Josh, Kenny Elian, or Dru, etc., on CF again.
kenny? you've lost all credibility