Corbin Fisher

Cade was the hooootest one for me.
Very many and I like the way he kisses

more of him pleeeease


Cade hardfucking TJ is hot - despite being a short video. iT shoulda been hella long.
 
Cade hardfucking TJ is hot - despite being a short video. iT shoulda been hella long.
Holy fuck!!! I had never watched tht video but the way TJ arched his back to receive Cade’s furious hardcore fucking was really fucking hot. And he never once touched his cock and the loudaas sound of TJ’s ass clap with each pounding was just amazing.
 
Holy fuck!!! I had never watched tht video but the way TJ arched his back to receive Cade’s furious hardcore fucking was really fucking hot. And he never once touched his cock and the loudaas sound of TJ’s ass clap with each pounding was just amazing.



TJ was not allowed to pleasure himself. It was all about Cade and releasing his inner animal. But TJ should been stripped naked.
 
An internal scene finally! View attachment 28390071 Yummm!

can someone please inform me what the deal with Elian’s ass tattoo is all about? They go to great lengths to hide it during the videos.
I haven’t seen the new one, however in the trailer it seems like they even put a little make up over it to cover it a little. You can see it faded.

we know it’s there, so why not showing it? Is it because of what it says or something?
 
I thought this was interesting. Here's a picture of Jeff and Cain. These two never did a scene together (at least that we know of), but here they are with their hot shirtless bodies pressed up against one another.

jeff cain.jpg
 
can someone please inform me what the deal with Elian’s ass tattoo is all about? They go to great lengths to hide it during the videos.
I haven’t seen the new one, however in the trailer it seems like they even put a little make up over it to cover it a little. You can see it faded.

we know it’s there, so why not showing it? Is it because of what it says or something?
I guess Corbin himself is not a fan of butt tattoos...
 
can someone please inform me what the deal with Elian’s ass tattoo is all about? They go to great lengths to hide it during the videos.
I haven’t seen the new one, however in the trailer it seems like they even put a little make up over it to cover it a little. You can see it faded.

we know it’s there, so why not showing it? Is it because of what it says or something?
I can't for the life of me find the pic, but the tattoo is triangle pointing downwards with "It goes downhill from here" in it I think.

It's probably too gay for Corbin lol.