Corbin Fisher

Any breeding scenes? I remember one with Josh and Quinn during the European Stimulus Trip segments where Quinn came inside of Josh and you could see cum oozing out of Josh's hole. I think Josh also had another breeding scene as well. Any breeding scenes by models?

Any breeding scenes? I remember one with Josh and Quinn during the European Stimulus Trip segments where Quinn came inside of Josh and you could see cum oozing out of Josh's hole. I think Josh also had another breeding scene as well. Any breeding scenes by models?

Lucas and Dawson Down Under - there's like 4 scenes where they're fucking each other can't remember which one but there is at least one scene with breeding

CorbinFisher: Kyle Creampies Kellan (Bareback) - WAYBIG - rare internal from 2016

I'm sure there's more, those are just the ones off the top of my head

Reactions: 3403861
Cain and aiden. They are top 10 on everyone’s list. Idc
This is true! And really interesting to me bc I usually am not super attracted to the beefier, muscley guys but they both rank fairly high on my list as well. It’s the personality and charisma for me!

Was watching a Colt scene earlier today and noticed he was wearing his earrings. From what I remember Colt and Chris are the two that come to mind that had quite a few scenes with their earrings. I think it's kind of hot, but am curious what others think? Is it hot? Do you even notice it? Are there any other models that were known for wearing earrings during scenes?

Earring.jpeg

Earring 3.jpeg

Earring 2.jpeg

Earring 4.jpeg

As far as I'm concerned (and I AM aware it's not a surprising opinion) it's easily
DAWSON !!
Always was, always will...

View attachment 93203911View attachment 93203921
In terms of looks, maybe. But when it comes to actual topping/bottoming, he was pretty lame. He fucks like those uninteresting models at Bel Ami, all shallow, energizer bunny thrusts.

Well o
Was watching a Colt scene earlier today and noticed he was wearing his earrings. From what I remember Colt and Chris are the two that come to mind that had quite a few scenes with their earrings. I think it's kind of hot, but am curious what others think? Is it hot? Do you even notice it? Are there any other models that were known for wearing earrings during scenes?

View attachment 93245581
View attachment 93245601
View attachment 93245621
View attachment 93245631
well observed. although to be fair never notice this, but I do miss Colt though.