Marco, Elian and Romam are all Hispanic
And there is one of the "FAVORITES" which is in fact 25% hispanic... by one of his grandomothers
One that no one imagines, because he is a BLONDE guy haha!
Marco, Elian and Romam are all Hispanic
And there is one of the "FAVORITES" which is in fact 25% hispanic... by one of his grandomothers
One that no one imagines, because he is a BLONDE guy haha!
Some fans develop these weird parasocial relationships with these models, and believe that they know them just because they've seen them naked.
Omg wait did he really? Where did you read that?Loved Jared but sadly he died a few years ago.
I loved the Chet sex scence - wish i could find that one.I'm gay, and I like gay porn, but I also just like really hot guys. So I'll watch a straight scene if the guy is really hot. I'm not into women but I don't melt when I see one naked or anything.
Here are some of the exceptionally attractive CF guys whose straight scenes I'd recommend checking out. If you like them, let me know, and I'll find some more!
ADRIAN -- his body is just, I mean, Jesus
View attachment 115343351
CHET - handsome as hell
View attachment 115343391
Brady - just a drop-dead gorgeous college football player
View attachment 115343401
Adrian and Chet never returned after their straight scene, but if you want to see a hot guy have straight sex and then experiment with a guy, check out Brady's scene and then watch him fuck Cain!
Do you have a link or copy to share of Brady and Cain's scene? My googling power did not work.I'm gay, and I like gay porn, but I also just like really hot guys. So I'll watch a straight scene if the guy is really hot. I'm not into women but I don't melt when I see one naked or anything.
Here are some of the exceptionally attractive CF guys whose straight scenes I'd recommend checking out. If you like them, let me know, and I'll find some more!
ADRIAN -- his body is just, I mean, Jesus
View attachment 115343351
CHET - handsome as hell
View attachment 115343391
Brady - just a drop-dead gorgeous college football player
View attachment 115343401
Adrian and Chet never returned after their straight scene, but if you want to see a hot guy have straight sex and then experiment with a guy, check out Brady's scene and then watch him fuck Cain!
Yeah sadly it true and I read it on this thread about 6 months ago. Poor sod he was lovely and great performer and his scene with Logan is a classic. In fact all of his scenes were good.Omg wait did he really? Where did you read that?
You have Keith full vid? And is Keith cf same with Keith SC? Both in 2009 but have different iafd pageHere's a question for the Corbin Fisher fans and superfans.
Can you think of scenes where the top makes the bottom cum?
Over the years, CF has produced a lot of hot content, but if you're a fan of watching a top jerking off the guy he's fucking until he cums (or, I guess if he's a contortionist, blowing him) those scenes are super-rare.
The ones that there have been are hot, though, and I'd like to watch them all!
Here are the two that I can rememer, with visual aids.
1. KEITH'S FIRST TIME
Keith was a straight-identified 18-or-19-year-old who shot a few scenes around 2009, during Travis' first big run of scenes. Keith's fun facts were that he was on his high school homecoming court and he was into boxing, and he came across as a guy who was learning new things about himself as he did the "CF education." Keith seemed absolutely fascinated by Travis' body the entire scene, and once the sex started, Keith kept grabbing Travis' dick and trying to play with it. Finally, when Travis is riding Keith in true power-bottom style, Keith grabs Travis' cock and Travis just starts fucking Keith's hand while he rides him, until he shoots his load past Keith's head. (The CF writeup even commented on Keith's curious demeanor: "Keith looks totally fascinated by it.")
View attachment 42475611
2. DAWSON FEEDS COLBY
This video was originally one of the Pura Vida/CF Select videos, but eventually it was released on the site. Beautiful muscle-twink Colby had bottomed several times at this point, but he always jerked himself off at the end (like 99% of Corbin Fisher scenes.) This time, Dawson grabbed Colby's dick while he was fucking him on a couch, and Colby says, "Keep going!" For once, Dawson actually kept going, and in a few seconds, Colby said, "Don't stop!" and ejaculated while Dawson said, "Go for it!"
It's a hot scene, but the way Dawson made Colby cum is so rare that I'm inclined to think it was actually a mistake during shooting.
View attachment 42475941
Do you have a link or copy to share of Brady and Cain's scene? My googling power did not work.
You have Keith full vid? And is Keith cf same with Keith SC? Both in 2009 but have different iafd page
I hope you continue publishing those other guys that you have on your list and that you couldn't publish haha![]()
Marc will always be my favorite.Here are a few more guys who have or seem to have some hispanic or Latino ancestry.
DIEGO
View attachment 115438011
TITUS
View attachment 115438021
ANDRES
View attachment 115438581
JP
View attachment 115438591
MARCO
View attachment 115438601
XANDER
View attachment 115438611
KAI
View attachment 115438751
RYAN
View attachment 115438041
MARC
View attachment 115438641
If you're looking especially for guys who actually had gay sex at CF, check out the videos of Andres, JP, Ryan, Marco, and of course, Marc.
I don't think my list is 100% accurate or comprehensive. These are just some of the CF models who stood out.
Plenty. He also goes by the name Jacob Booker.Marc will always be my favorite.
BTW, any videos on Kai? Wow..what a body.
Thanks!Plenty. He also goes by the name Jacob Booker.
Reed is honestly one of my all-time favorites, and if you're not familiar with his scenes, I recommend looking them up and watching in chronological order.
Reed had a rockin' body, and I think a very handsome face, and although he wasn't the loudest/most outgoing model, he always seemed like a genuinely nice guy. He's also one of the ultimate examples of a (possibly) straight but open-minded guy who went through the "CF Education," if you're into that sort of thing.
Reed's first scene, a solo, debuted in January 2011 when he was 20. He talked about his first sexual experience (with a girl) and jacked off. His second scene was a straight scene with Delila in February 2011, so it's possible he flew out to the studio and shot his solo and straight scene in the same weekend.
Reed wasn't seen again for more than a year, when two more straight scenes showed up, in March 2012 and April 2012. It's not hard to imagine that Corbin tried to get Reed back to the studio to do a gay scene, and Reed either turned him down or needed a lot of time to think about it.
It wasn't until June 2012 that Reed had his first scene with a guy, which means it could actually have been his THIRD trip to the studio. (Corbin was much more patient, back in the day, with reluctant guys!)
This is also consistent with the scene's description: "I tried my best at the time to convince him to do some guy/guy stuff, but he wasn't into it. Patience is a virtue, though! He hooked back up with us a few months ago, and I was excited to have another crack at changing his mind."
Reed's first time was with Sloan, who was (I think) an openly gay model. Reed seems very nervous, and although he does kiss, he doesn't suck dick. He also seems too nervous to look at what he's doing, and I remembered commenters at the time being kind of annoyed that Reed wasn't willing to watch himself fuck a guy.
Later in June 2012, Reed got fucked by Reece, another gay model. Reed still looked nervous as hell, although he did suck Reece's cock and he managed to take Reece's rather large dick up his (supposedly) virgin butt.
So why am I such a huge fan of Reed if he was a lackluster performer in his gay scenes? Because he improved SO much over his time at CF. Over the next three years, Reed did about two dozen more scenes, and got fucked by fifteen more guys, and every time he seemed more into it and more willing to give his partner and his fans what they wanted.
He went from a shy guy who avoided looking at his partner to a star who looked deep into other guys' eyes while they fucked him. His romantic chemistry with Chandler was off the charts. And his most famous scene is probably the one where he got blasted in the face and mouth by Chandler's firehose load. I saw many GIFs of that on Tumblr back in the day.
TL;DR -- Go watch some of Reed's scenes! You'll be happy you did!
And, feel free to share one of your favorite models from back in the day who doesn't get discussed enough!
View attachment 115183751
View attachment 115183781
View attachment 115183851
View attachment 115183921
Here are a few more guys who have or seem to have some hispanic or Latino ancestry.
Marc was a superstar. RIPMarc will always be my favorite.
BTW, any videos on Kai? Wow..what a body.
We are not allowed to post full videos on here only trailers.is the reed reece video posted here somewhere? looking for it after seeing your post
That beautiful smile could melt you, not to mention everything else.Marc was a superstar. RIP
Can any of you actually clarify what happen to Marc, as I heard this many time with no actual evidence that this performer had passed?That beautiful smile could melt you, not to mention everything else.![]()
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.