could you find an onlyfans guy for me?

rednhot

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
so… i don’t have any info, name of anything on this guy lol but i’ve been trying to find him for so long! decided to just post here to see if someone takes on the mission, who knows…

he has a very strong accent (not sure if it’s british or aussie since english is not my native language), has a tanned muscled body, his hair is short, acts very straight (?) and in the four videos i watched of him he was dirty talking so i’ll guess he does this in all of them.

so now to the videos: in the first one and the one i’m looking for the most he’s in the bed with a white jockstrap fucking himself with a transparent dildo

the second one he was jerking off in the car on a parking lot of a mall/supermarket, don’t remember if he does anything else

the third one he was on a bedroom with a dark compression shirt, jerking off while sitting on a chair

the fourth one (this one i’m not sure if it’s him or my memory is tricking me ) he was smoking on a parking lot at night while dirty taking/jerking off ?

i remember to find him really hot and all of these videos i watched on the same night so i didn’t caught his name

ik that it’s almost impossible to find someone with this little info but trying never cost lol